• Herschel Hill III, 33, of 398 Ash St. in Boutte, was arrested Feb. 11 and charged with possession of marijuana and possession of cocaine.
• Carlos Sandigo, 36, of 20 Brandon Hall St. in Destrehan, was arrested Feb. 5 and charged with possession of cocaine, possession of marijuana, expired MVI sticker, suspended driver’s license, possession of drug paraphernalia and contraband in correctional center.
• Joanna Daray, 32, of 117 Madeira Dr. in Avondale, was arrested Feb. 11 and charged with possession of crack cocaine, possession of drug paraphernalia, simple assault and obstruction of justice.
• Lawrence Johnson, 63, of 116 Bayou Estates in Des Allemands, was arrested Feb. 14 and charged with
• DWI, driver not licensed and reckless operation. He was a fugitive.
• Javier Rodriguez, 19, of 2838 Aurrora St., was arrested Feb. 13 and charged with underage DWI, driver not licensed, following too close and one way traffic.
• Deric Dominique, 54, of 1077 Hwy. 18 in Edgard, was arrested Feb. 13 and charged with DWI and driving in the roadway lane of traffic.
• Serial Hebreard, 51, of 2308 Country Club Dr. in LaPlace, was arrested Feb. 14 and charged with DWI, driving in the roadway lane of traffic.
• Martin Doak, 47, was arrested Feb. 14 and charged with DWI and driving without license.
• An AK-47 rifle and a 9 mm pistol were stolen from 170 Villere Dr. in Destrehan on Feb. 4.
• A Granier’s aluminum boat with tarp rack, a McClain dual axel boat trailer and a Yamaha 4 stroke boat motor were stolen from 10783 Hwy. 90 in Luling on Feb. 4.
• A 5S cell phone and 6S cell phone were stolen from 140 Plantation Rd. in Destrehan on Feb. 5.
• A glock 9 mm pistol was stolen out of a vehicle parked at 21 Rosedown Dr. in Destrehan on Feb. 3.
• A bicycle was stolen from 225 Bernard Ave. in Ama on Feb. 13.
• A gas blower and a chain saw were stolen from 148 Bonura Dr. in St. Rose on Feb. 13.
• U.S. currency and a carton of cigarettes were stolen from a vehicle parked at 401 Bernard Ave. in Ama on Feb. 13.