- William Montero III, 39, of 43 Cynthia St. in Waggaman, was arrested Dec. 6 and charged with simple criminal damage to property and unauthorized entry of an inhabited dwelling.
- Linda Hymel, 71, of 813 Evangeline St. in Luling, was arrested Dec. 3 and charged with possession of oxycodone and possession of legend drug.
- Terron Ingram, 47, of 153 Boutte Estates Drive in Boutte, was arrested Nov. 30 and charged with simple robbery.
- Kristy Matherne, 36, of 122 First St. in Boutte, was arrested Dec. 2 and charged with aggravated battery with a dangerous weapon.
- Reshard Robinson, 26, of 822 Gulf Drive in Gretna, was arrested Nov. 30 and charged with obtaining or attempting to obtain a prescription blank (four counts).
- A bank card was stolen from a location on Santa Cruz Court in Luling and approximately 10 unauthorized charges were made on Dec. 6.
- Miscellaneous power tools were stolen from outside of a Kennedy St. residence in Ama on Dec. 4.
- A motorcycle was stolen from a Boutte Estates residence in Boutte on Dec. 4.
- A package was taken from a victim’s Summerton Drive doorstep in St. Rose after delivery on Dec. 3.
- A vehicle parked on Old Spanish Trail in Paradis was burglarized on Dec. 1. Personal items and documents were stolen.
- A Ford F-250 was stolen from a victim’s East Pin Oak Drive residence in St. Rose on Dec. 1.
- A package delivered to a Lori Court home in Luling was stolen on Dec. 1.
- A weight distribution trailer hitch was stolen from a Michael St. residence in Ama on Dec. 2.
- Money was stolen from the drawer of a dresser at an Apple St. residence in Norco on Dec. 2.