• Kiante Clay, 26, of 608 East Club Drive in St. Rose, was arrested July 24 and charged with suspended driver’s license, expired motor inspection sticker, resisting an officer, possession of marijuana (third offense) and illegal use of a CDS in precense of someone under the age of 17. He was a fugitive and has an attachment.
• Michael Kelson, 22, of 2203 West 6th St. in Fort Stewart, Georgia, was arrested July 24 and charged with DWI (second offense) and speeding.
• Jelena Miller, 40, of 313 Johnson St. in St. Rose, was arrested July 24 and charged with monetary instrument abuse. She had an attachment.
• Wendell Downing, 19, of 225 Trailsway Drive in Hahnville, was arrested July 19 and charged with simple burglary of an inhabited dwelling and contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile.
• Jacob Johnson, 20, of 12445 Old Millstone Road in Geismar, was arrested July 26 and charged with misdemeanor carnal knowledge of a juvenile, computer-aided solicitation of a minor and indecent behavior with a juvenile.
• Joseph Blanchard, 28, of 107 Alice Drive in Thibodaux, was arrested July 25 and charged with driving with no belt, suspended driver’s license and no insurance and possession of methamphetamine. He was a fugitive.