- Eric Turley, 28, of 213 Annex St. in New Sarpy, was arrested March 31 and charged with carjacking.
- Duane Pierre, 25, of 14423 Old Spanish Trail in Paradis, was arrested March 29 and charged with distribution/manufacturing of crack cocaine.
- Mary Pucheu, 52, of 204 West Hoover St. in Destrehan, was arrested March 30 and charged with prohibited acts involving Schedule II and prohibited acts involving schedule IV (five counts). She was a fugitive.
- Jeffrey Ryan Jr., 37, of 202 Bradwall St. in Luling, was arrested March 28 and charged with taking contraband to penal institution prohibited, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of heroin, possession of marijuana – third or subsequent offenses. He had an attachment(four counts).
- A vacant residence on Clayton Drive in Norco was found to have the front door forced open on March 31.
- A package was delivered to a River Oaks Drive address in Destrehan on March 29, but the owner of the residence advised the package was stolen.
- A trailer and wooden pallets were stolen from a business located on River Road in St. Rose on March 27.
- A hood ornament was stolen from a vehicle parked at a Carriage Lane location in Destrehan on March 28.