Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law
• Jose Aguilera-Espinoza, 45, of 319 South Flannery Road in Baton Rouge, was arrested Aug. 4 and charged with molestation of a juvenile under 13 years of age.
• Justin Badon, 38, of 300 Paul Maillard Road in Luling, was arrested Aug. 5 and charged with DWI, reckless operation without accident, unauthorized entry of an inhabited dwelling, criminal trespass and traffic violation.
• Justin Watson, 31, of 508 Luling Avenue in Luling, was arrested Aug. 6 and charged with domestic abuse battery/child endangerment.
• Carl Naquin, 52, of 5064 Shrimpers Row in Houma, was arrested Aug. 6 and charged with domestic abuse battery/child endangerment. He was a fugitive.
• Kent Pfister Jr., 44, of 145 Johnson Street in St. Rose, was arrested Aug. 6 and charged with battery of a police officer, resisting an officer with force or violence, disturbing the peace and simple assault.
• Donald Sumlin, 52, of 200 Clement Street in New Sarpy, was arrested Aug. 7 and charged with criminal trespass, simple arson and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.
• Gray Richardson, 39, of 12647 Pond Avenue in Roseland, was arrested Sept. 9 and charged with possession of MDMA, possession of marijuana and traffic violation.
• Vanessa Bolden, 19, of 1002 East Street in Houma, was arrested Sept. 11 and charged with possession of MDMA, possession of marijuana and traffic violation.
• Todd Celestine, 42, of 1108 Paul Fredrick Street in Luling, was arrested Sept. 14 and charged with second degree battery. He had an attachment.