Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law.
• Breian Thompson, 25, of 408 East Club Drive in St. Rose, was arrested Aug. 1 and charged with turning movements requiring signals, following too closely, attempted theft (two counts), resisting an officer (two counts) and possession of crack cocaine. She was a fugitive (seven counts) with an attachment (two counts).
• Jessica Calandro, 30, of 18316 River Road in Montz, was arrested July 30 and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana, possession of methamphetamine and monetary instrument abuse. She had an attachment.
• Justin Badon, 36, of 12170 Brandon Road in Denham Springs, was arrested July 30 and charged with simple burglary of a motor vehicle and possession of Schedule II drugs.
• Terri Bourgeois, 33, of 610 Railroad Avenue in Reserve, was arrested July 31 and charged with possession with intent to distribute MDMA, distribution of marijuana and disturbing the peace.
• Norvel Revander, 38, of 326 Lily Street in Boutte, was arrested Aug. 1 and charged with possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, possession of marijuana – second offense, disturbing the peace, illegal use of CDS in presence of persons under 17 years of age and illegal use of weapons or dangerous instrumentalities.
• Dominick Brillon, 41, of 15639 River Road in Hahnville, was arrested July 30 and charged with distribution of marijuana (two counts), possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and possession of Addertall. He had an attachment (two counts).
• Raziel Pazos, 20, of 211c Wenger Road in Des Allemands, was arrested July 28 and charged with simple burglary of an inhabited dwelling. He had an attachment (two counts).
• Kayla Greathouse, 20, of 100 Sharon Avenue in Boutte, was arrested July 27 and charged with aggravated cruelty to animals (seven counts).
• Levonte Hamilton, 23, of 3 Kingsridge Loop in Houma, was arrested July 27 and charged with aggravated cruelty to animals (three counts). He had an attachment.