Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law.
• Claire Lusk, 18, of 131 Calendar Street in New Orleans, was arrested Aug. 16 and charged with unauthorized entry of an inhabited dwelling.
• Quinton Conish Jr., 27, of 224 Sycamore Street in Hahnville, was arrested Aug. 16 and charged with domestic abuse strangulation with child endangerment.
• Heather Ballum, 28, of 635 West B. Street in Norco, was arrested Aug. 17 and charged with domestic abuse battery with child endangerment.
• Christopher Frasier, 22, of 101 Churchill Downs Drive in Montz, was arrested Aug. 13 and charged with violation of stop sign, possession of drug paraphernalia, turning signal required, resisting an officer and distribution of methamphetamine.
• Alfred Boffone, 36, of 1117 Wiegand Drive in Bridge City, was arrested Aug. 14 and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, violation of protective order, fugitive (seven counts), possession of methamphetamine, possession of suboxone and possession of legend drug without prescription (four counts). He had an attachment.
• Michael Richardson, 33, of 207 Killona Drive in Killona, was arrested Aug. 15 and charged with domestic abuse battery/subsequent offenses.
• Carrisa Oxford, 42, of 63 St. Anthony Street in Luling, was arrested Aug. 14 and charged with domestic abuse battery-child endangerment.
• Ernest Gardner Jr., 52, of 121 Montpelier Street in Boutte, was arrested Aug. 13 and charged with domestic abuse battery/subsequent offenses.