Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law
• Ashley Brocato, 31, of 128 Panther Run Drive in Destrehan, was arrested May 23 and charged with disturbing the peace and aggravated criminal damage to property. She was a fugitive (two counts) and had an attachment.
• Ronald Weber, 36, of 128 Panther Run Drive in Destrehan, was arrested May 23 and charged with battery of a dating partner.
• Jamie Simoneaux, 47, of 431 Barreca Street in Norco, was arrested May 23 and charged with domestic abuse battery.
• Bennie Joseph, 48, of 117 East 31st Street in Reserve, was arrested May 18 and charged with distributing/manufacturing crack cocaine (two counts).
• Antonio Troyo Jr., 56, of 221 Carolyn Drive in Destrehan, was arrested May 19 and charged with failure to register and notify as a sex offender.
• Edward McClain, 40, of 501 Ellington Avenue in Luling, was arrested May 19 and charged with possession with intent to distribute MDMA, false certificates, possession with intent to distribute crack cocaine and transactions involving proceeds from CDS activity.
• Keith Turley, 33, of 2211 Maple Street in Raceland, was arrested May 21 and charged with domestic abuse battery and domestic abuse battery involving strangulation. He had an attachment.