Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law
• Major Mackie Jr., 61, of 154 Homewood Place in Reserve, was arrested Oct. 7 and charged with domestic abuse battery and simple assault. He was a fugitive.
• Glen Barnes, 44, of Luling Estates Drive in Luling, was arrested Oct. 8 and charged with domestic abuse aggravated assault – child endangerment law. He was a fugitive.
• Barry Anderson Jr., 44, of 15 Mary Street in Norco, was arrested Oct. 6 and charged with simple burglary – motor vehicle and theft. He had an attachment.
• Layman Barrios III, 44, of 112 Beau Place Boulevard in Des Allemands, was arrested Oct. 9 and charged with possession of methamphetamine, possession of marijuana, illegal carrying of weapons in precense of CDS and traffic violation.
• Jason Breaux, 44, of 142 Lynn Drive in Paradis, was arrested Oct. 6 and charged with possession of Psilocyn. He had an attachment.