- Yavonka Archaga, 45, of 114 Gabrielle Lane in Destrehan, was arrested Sept. 24 and charged with DWI (1st offense), speeding and failure to maintain proper control of vehicle.
- Shitara Sanders, 24, of 141 East 31st St. in Reserve, was arrested Sept. 24 and charged with speeding in established zone and DWI (first offense).
- Whitney Maxwell, 28, of 100 Chateau Court in Houma, was arrested Sept. 25 and charged with driving while intoxicated/child endangerment, reckless operation of a vehicle and driver not licensed. She was a fugitive from another agency.
- Corey Johnson, 21, of 43 Sawgrass Drive in LaPlace, was arrested Sept. 21 and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, illegal use in presence of juvenile under 17 (two counts) and possession of Schedule II.
- Shantrell Jones, 40, of 295 Meadows Drive in Destrehan, was arrested Sept. 21 and charged with license plate light out, fugitive from other agency (three counts), open alcohol container in vehicle, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of Schedule III.
- Jarriod Bonstaff, 33, of 112 Rose Avenue in St. Rose, was arrested Sept. 21 and charged with illegal carrying of weapons, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession with intent to sell schedule II, possession of heroin, use of firearm in presence of CDS, possession with intent to sell Schedule II.
- Dixie Helmstetter, 39, of 124 Magnolia Manor in Boutte, was arrested Sept. 22 and charged with methamphetamine possession, accessory with intent to distribute Schedule II, fugitive from another agency, stop/turn signal required, driving license suspended, no insurance, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana (third offense).
- A LSU drawstring bag containing Playstation 4 and 3 games valued at $200 and $120 was stolen from a victim on Mimosa Ave. in Luling on Sept. 22.
- A bottle of cologne, a sigma 9mm Silver Smith and Wesson and two magazines was stolen from a vehicle parked on River Oaks Drive in Destrehan on Sept. 22.