- Alvis Ly, 27, of 12657 Lockhavan Ave. in Baton Rouge, was arrested May 12 and charged with distribution/possession with intent of marijuana.
- Brandon Myles, 26, of 370 6th St. in Edgard, was arrested May 12 and charged with possession of crack cocaine.
- Terrence Compton, 51, of Taft Park in Metairie, was arrested May 14 and charged with hit and run, possession with intent to distribute drug paraphernalia, no insurance/accident and reckless operation. He was a fugitive.
- Melinda Giusti, 26, of 2001 Guillot Drive in St. Bernard, was arrested May 14 and charged with possession/distribution of a legend drug, possession of morphine, possession of SCH II, possession of SCH IV, possession with intent—drug paraphernalia and simple battery. She was a fugitive.
- A weed eater and a Nintendo game system were stolen from 17800 River Road in Montz on May 12.
- A trolley motor and stainless steel propeller were stolen from 218 Shaw St. on May 11.
- A watch and a 10-inch tablet were stolen from 13889 River Road in Luling on May 11.
- A bicycle was stolen from 101 Jane Lane in St. Rose on May 15.
- A weed eater and gas blower were stolen from 305 Ormond Blvd. in Destrehan on May 15.
- A purse containing an IPhone, assorted ID/credit cards, make-up, U.S. currency and a Ruger .380 semi-automatic handgun were stolen from 152645 U.S. 90 in Paradis on May 15.
- A lawn mower was stolen from 1004 Gassen St. in Luling on May 15.
- A Tribute cell phone, a Playstation 4, a pair of high heels and assorted jewelry were stolen from 30 Brandon Hall in Destrehan on May 15.
- Two portable fuel pumps and two OBD chips were stolen from 421 Almedia Road in St. Rose on May 16.