- 4 large Eggland’s Best eggs
- 1 cup baby spinach, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 plum tomato, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced (optional)
Combine eggs, spinach, oregano and salt in a medium bowl. Beat until well blended.
Lightly coat a 9-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray, heat over medium heat.
Pour egg mixture into skillet. Cook until bottom is lightly browned and firm, about 5-6 minutes.
With a spatula, flip the omelet to the other side and cook 3 minutes more.
Transfer omelet to a platter. Sprinkle tomatoes and cheese on one half (and onions, if desired) and fold over other half to cover.
Let stand 1 minute to warm tomatoes and cheese. Cut in half.
Yield: 2 servings
Courtesy of Family Features