Blue Cheese Chopped Salad
Whip up a new dish for your family with the Herald-Guide’s Recipe of the Week.
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 14 ounces Earthbound Farm Organic
- Romaine Hearts, or about 1 head
- Earthbound Farm Organic Iceberg Lettuce
- 1/2 cup sweet peas
- 1 cup fresh corn
- 1/2 cup diced zucchini and/or yellow squash
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 1 cup diced ripe tomato
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup diced radish
Combine the dressing ingredients in blender and puree.
If using a head of iceberg, roughly chop lettuce into 1/2-inch pieces. Place in large bowl, add vegetables, and toss to combine.
Add 1/2 cup of dressing, toss to blend, adding more dressing as desired. Serve immediately.