- 2 kiwi peeled, halved and sliced
- 16 medium shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 1/2 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup cucumbers seeded, halved, sliced
- 1/4 cup red onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves, packed
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon Sriracha Chile Sauce or favorite chili sauce (if desired)
- 4 French-style baguettes, 6-inches long
Combine kiwifruit, shrimp, carrots, cucumbers, onions, cilantro, lime juice, sugar and fish sauce in medium bowl.
Blend mayonnaise and Sriracha Chili Sauce in small bowl. Spread mixture onto baguettes; stuff with kiwifruit filling.
Yield: 4 servings
Courtesy of Family Features