- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 pounds)
- 1/4 cup Hellmann’s or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Ragu Old World Style Traditional Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 ounces)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Combine bread crumbs with Parmesan cheese in shallow dish; set aside.
Add chicken and mayonnaise to large plastic bag; shake to evenly coat. Remove chicken, then lightly coat in crumb mixture. Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
Bake 20 minutes. Evenly top chicken with pasta sauce, then mozzarella cheese. Bake an additional 3 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and cheese is melted.
Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 23 minutes
Courtesy of Family Features