- 1 jar (16 ounces) Pace Picante sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Stir picante sauce, water, corn and rice in an 11 x 8-inch shallow baking dish.
2. Top with the chicken. Sprinkle the chicken with the paprika. Cover the dish.
3. Bake at 375 F for 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and rice is tender.
4. Sprinkle with cheese.
Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 45 minutes
Courtesy of Family Features