- 4 Tyson Grilled & Ready Whole Breast Fillets
- 4 tablespoons (1/4 cup) Hoisin sauce
- 2 cups chopped watermelon
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup reduced fat feta cheese
- 1 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Coat each chicken breast with Hoisin sauce and place in microwave safe dish. Follow microwave directions on Grilled & Ready packaging to heat.
In small bowl mix together watermelon, red onion, mint, feta, seasoned rice vinegar and olive oil. Place salsa on top of chicken breast and serve.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with corn on the cob or quick couscous cooked in orange juice and tossed with green onions.
Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 6-7 minutes
Courtesy of Family Features, Holly Clegg and Tyson Foods