- Trumaine Howard, 31, of 610 Kinler St. in Luling, was arrested and charged with illegal use of a CDS in presence of someone under 17, possession with intent to distribute heroin, distribution of methamphetamine (two counts), possession with intent to distribute methamphetamine, bench warrant and violation of probation/parole.
- Justin Howard, 34, of 610 Kinler St. in Luling, was arrested Nov. 7 and charged with possession of legend drug with prescription, possession with intent to distribute crack cocaine, possession with intent to distribute methamphetamine and possession of Klonapin.
- Jelisa Bourgeois, 27, of 131 Church St. in Paradis, was arrested Nov. 5 and charged with simple burglary of an inhabited dwelling.
- A black male entered Family Dollar in St. Rose on Nov. 5, clad in a clown mask, dark blue overalls and gloves. The subject reached into the cash register and removed a large sum of cash.
- Gunshots were fired just before 9 p.m. Nov. 5 in the 200 block of Meadows Drive in Destrehan. Deputies located casings in the roadway and a projectile was found in a Meadows Drive residence. No injuries were reported.