Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law.
- Jason Ball, 42, of 549 Honore Drive in Jefferson, was arrested Jan. 2 and charged with manufacturing/possession of delayed action incendiary device. He had an attachment.
- Susan Lowery, 30, of 30 Brandon Hall Drive in Destrehan, was arrested Jan. 1 and charged with domestic abuse battery with child endangerment.
- Donald Cheneau, 25, of 4134 Paris Ave. in New Orleans, was arrested Dec. 26 and charged with domestic abuse involving strangulation with child endangerment.
- Ethan Mayeau, 25, of 224 Willard St. in Luling, was arrested Dec. 27 and charged with domestic abuse battery involving strangulation.
- Darreka Boykins, 18, of 205 Erwin Drive in Thibodaux, was arrested Dec. 29 and charged with being a fugitive, possession of firearm by convicted felon and possession of firearm with obliterated number.
- Sandra Bartron, 38, of 304 Fourth St. in Luling, was arrested Dec. 24 and charged with aggravated battery with a dangerous weapon.
- Felicien Landry, 40, of 570 St. Charles St. in Norco, was arrested Dec. 24 and charged with domestic abuse battery involving strangulation.
- Jerome Scott II, 43, of 1154 Luling Estates Drive, was arrested Jan. 3 and charged with felony theft.
- Devin Strickland, 26, of 186 Smith St. in Hahnville, was arrested Jan. 4 and charged with theft by shoplifting.
- Michael Clofort, 41, of 45 Brandon Hall in Destrehan, was arrested Jan. 4 and charged with possession of methamphetamine. He was a fugitive (six counts) with two attachments.
- Lamar Simmons, 27, of 512 Julia St. in Hahnville, was arrested Jan. 2 and charged with disturbing the peace, resisting an officer and possession with intent to distribute marijuana. He had an attachment.
- Jasime Howard, 24, of 2759 West Main St. in Gray, was arrested Dec. 28 and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, procedure on approaching an authorized emergency vehicle, possession of marijuana and possession of Schedule IV.