- Christopher Ransom, 39, of Brown Circle Drive in Laurel, Miss., was arrested April 15 and charged with nondisclosure of a private image (four counts).
- Shae Smith, 33, 1657 Reordan Court Apartment 2 Key West, Florida, was arrested April 12 and charged with simple burglary (two counts).
- David Deshazo, 26, of 14 Bridle Path Lane in St. Rose, was arrested April 13 and charged with disturbing the peace –drunk and criminal trespass.
- Information withheld to protect the identity of the victim, arrested April 12 on charges of sexual battery and molestation of a juvenile.
- Terrell Ingram, 41, of 200 Boutte Estates Drive in Boutte, was arrested April 10 and charged with attempted simple burglary of inhabited dwelling.
- Bobbie Lewis, 41, of 86 Carriage Lane in Destrehan, was arrested April 9 and charged with aggravated battery with dangerous weapon.
- Aaron Bourgeois, 54, of 500 Paul Maillard Road in Luling, was arrested April 9 and charged with theft by shoplifting and persons with outstanding warrants.
- Christopher Swendsen, 41, of 4401 Kent Ave. in Metairie, was arrested April 8 and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and remaining after forbidden.
- Darrel Anderson, 36, of 158 Melonie St. in Boutte, was arrested April 8 and charged with remaining after forbidden. He was a fugitive (three counts).
- A license plate was stolen from a vehicle parked on East Club Drive in St. Rose on April 9.