At about 2:56 a.m. today (May 19), Killona firefighters extinguished a bus fire in the area. Killona Fire Chief Trevell Gordon said the old school bus on 309 Killona Drive was reported on fire and […]
Resident says everything just crumbled to pieces in the blaze Alicia Davis, her finance’ and his son could be homeless soon, struggling with having lost everything in a fire that claimed the entire apartment building […]
Domino’s Pizza has set up a trailer to continue operations behind the former restaurant building that was destroyed after a gas leak last Wednesday. Paradis Fire Chief Oliver Dufrene said the explosion blew the front […]
Fire claimed a house Wednesday (April. 4) in the 200 block of Marino Drive of Norco. Norco Fire Chief Kenny Wenning said an estimated 25 firefighters responded to the scene around 2:13 p.m., including Norco, […]
Firefighters are battling a burning residence in the 200 block of Marino Street in Norco.
Domino’s Pizza in Boutte was destroyed by fire around noon today (March 28). Firefighters fought an intense blaze that consumed the building, which stood adjacent the new Domino’s Pizza building under construction. Luling and Paradis […]
Cooking grease that caught fire has been blamed for the blaze that destroyed a Montz residence Friday (March 16). Norco Fire Chief Kenny Wenning said they responded to a call at about 4:50 p.m. and […]
The St. Charles Parish Firemen’s Association is working on its next move after the Parish Council rejected placing a tax renewal for fire protection on a special ballot. “It’s unprecedented that this has ever happened […]
Family fled burning house, lost family pet Trina Brignac was asleep in bed alongside her young granddaughter Saturday night when she awoke to a terrifying revelation. “My son ran into my room telling us ‘Get […]
6-year-old lost his Christmas presents A Luling house caught fire on New Year’s Eve after freezing winds apparently carried lit fireworks next to a window where it exploded, shattered the glass and set a six-year-old […]
A Killona mobile home and two vehicles parked nearby were destroyed by fire at about 11 p.m. Tuesday (Jan. 2). Killona Volunteer Fire Chief Trevell Gordon said the mobile home was reported on fire in […]
Paradis, Luling and Des Allemands volunteer fire departments responded to a burning mobile home on Old Spanish Trail near Outdoor Express in Paradis on Dec. 13. No one was injured.