Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law
•Deangelia Jackson, 43, of 200 Congress Dr. in Avondale, La. was arrested on March 18 along Louisiana Hwy. 90, and charged with DWI, improper control of a motor vehicle, suspended driver’s license and DWI – child endangerment.
• Jeremiah Rodney, 27, of 8884 Nelson Lane in New Roads, La. Was arrested on March 17 along Louisiana Hwy U.S. 90 Eastbound and charged with DWI, reckless operation and vehicular negligent injury.
• Joanna Monday, 37, at 500 Veterans Blvd. was arrested on two warrants and charged with theft of goods, less than $500 and simple battery.
• Noland Sharpe III, 24, of 147 Janet Dr. in St. Rose was arrested on March 16, on Diane Dr. and charged with 2nd degree Battery, simple battery, suspended driver’s license, child restraint required and fugitive from Jefferson Parish.
• Chad M. Bettencourt, 23, of 213 Bethany Dr. in Luling was arrested on March 17 and charged with burglary of a movable.
• Sheets of plywood and sandbags were reported stolen on March 17, from the 900 block of Evangeline Rd. in Montz.
• A GPS, backpack, two cell phones and two keys were reported stolen out of a vehicle on March 17, at 448 Acorn St. in Boutte.
• Assorted tools were reported stolen on March 18, from the 10387 River Road in Ama.