Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law.
• Justin Snavely, 41, of 276 West Oakland Street in St. Rose, was arrested May 6 and charged with unauthorized entry of an inhabited dwelling.
• Arlene Carey, 43, of 315 Sycamore Street in Hahnville, was arrested May 7 and charged with domestic abuse – aggravated assault. She was a fugitive.
• Benjamin Bentley, 27, of 203 Riverview Drive in St. Rose, was arrested May 7 and charged with unauthorized entry of an inhabited dwelling, simple criminal damage and simple battery.
• Terell Gisclair, 37, of 14905 Old Spanish Trail in Paradis, was arrested May 8 and charged with first degree vehicular negligent injuring, hit and run driving with serious injury or death and DWI (second offense).
• Phillip Watkins, 37, of 352 Hiller Drive in Biloxi, Miss., was arrested May 2 and charged with theft.
• Gary Barrient, 30, of 329 Norco Street in Norco, was arrested May 2 and charged with unauthorized entry of a place of business. He was a fugitive.
• Delvin Vasquez-Ramirez, 45, of 18 Trey Lane in Belle Chasse, was arrested May 2 and charged with battery of a dating partner/strangulation. He had an attachment (two counts).
• Marylee Robinson, 30, of 1318 Paul Fredrick Street in Luling, was arrested May 2 and charged with resisting an officer with force or violence, disturbing the peace, battery of a police officer (two counts), simple criminal damage to property and interfering with a law enforcement investigation.
• Jalisia Session, 19, of 144 South Carrollton Avenue in Baton Rouge, was arrested May 3 and charged with false communication with the intent to cause an emergency response (three counts), online impersonation, cyberstalking, simple criminal damage to property and battery of a dating partner/child endangerment. She had an attachment.
• Rebekah Snelson, 47, of 126 Nicholas Street in Hahnville, was arrested May 3 and charged with identity theft.