Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law.
• Calvin Diggs Jr., 39, of 323 River Ridge Drive in Boutte, was arrested Jan. 9 and charged with DWI (4th offense), hit and run driving with no personal injury, simple criminal damage to property, aggravated flight from an officer, traffic violation and aggravated obstruction of highway of commerce.
• Tiley Minear, no address listed, was arrested Jan. 8 and charged with domestic abuse battery/child endangerment.
• Terrance Williams, 41, of 16733 Old Spanish Trail in Des Allemands, was arrested Jan. 5 and charged with aggravated assault with a firearm (two counts).
• Jamonte Celestine, 18, of 1108 Paul Fredrick Street in Luling, was arrested Jan. 5 and charged with battery of a police officer, obstruction of justice – evidence tampering, illegal carrying of weapons, flight from an officer, traffic violation and possession of marijuana.
• Tyriq White, 21, of 108 White Lane in Paradis, was arrested Jan. 4 and charged with simple burglary of a motor vehicle (3 counts). He had an attachment.
• Anthony Goodson, 38, of 416 Coleman Street in Kenner, was arrested Jan. 3 and charged with aggravated burglary.
• Rikia Roundhart, 23, of 403 Boutte Estates Drive in Boutte, was arrested Dec. 26 and charged with unauthorized entry of an inhabited dwelling and aggravated assault. She has a fugitive with an attachment
Be the first to comment