- No-stick cooking spray
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Dash of kosher salt
- 1 cup unsalted roasted peanuts, chopped
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped sugar ice cream cones
- 3/4 cup white baking chips
- 1/2 cup well-drained chopped maraschino cherries
Line an 8-inch square baking pan with foil, extending the foil over the edges of the pan. Coat foil with no-stick cooking spray.
Combine semi-sweet chocolate chips, bittersweet chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in medium saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth when stirred. Remove from heat; cool 5 minutes.
Stir in peanuts, chopped sugar cones, white chocolate chips and cherries until thoroughly blended. Spread in prepared pan. Cover and chill 3 hours or until firm.
Remove fudge from pan by lifting edges of foil. Peel off foil. Cut into 1-inch pieces.
Yield: 64 pieces
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 3 hours 30 minutes
Courtesy of Family Features