• Tyler Herring, 23, of 4520 Williams Blvd. in Kenner, was arrested July 9 and charged with DWI and reckless operation.
• Claude Lewis, 36, of 919 E. Lawson St. in New Sarpy, was arrested July 9 and charged with cruelty to animals (seven counts), failure to provide pit bull registration (11 counts), rabies vaccine required (nine counts) and breeder’s license required (five counts).
• Julius Myers, 45, of 292 C Dees Rd. in Deridder, was arrested July 6 and charged with DWI and reckless operation.
• Ronald Putfark, 55, of 12225 LA Hwy. 18 in Luling, was arrested July 7 and charged with DWI, traffic control signal, expired MVI sticker, open container and operating under prior suspension. He was a fugitive.
• A vibratory plate was stolen from 15536 River Road on July 8.
• A pair of tennis shoes was stolen from 100 Ormond Village Drive in Destrehan on July 6.
• An A/C window unit and a 60” TV were stolen from 1232 Paul Fredrick St. in Luling on July 6.
• A Glock handgun was stolen out of a vehicle parked at 184 Goodhope St. in Norco on July 7.
• A Huffy bicycle was stolen from 17445 Hwy. 631 in Des Allemands on July 7.
• A Mongoose bicycle and a fishing rod and reel were stolen from 129 Turner St. in Boutte on July 8.
• A .45 semi-automatic handgun was stolen from 207 Ellen St. in Ama on July 10.