• Todd Tassin, 45, of 680 W. 5th St. in LaPlace, was arrested Dec. 23 and charged with shoplifting goods valued between $500 and $1,500.
• Lloyd Nelson Jr., 49, of 359 Second St. in St. Rose, was arrested Dec. 27 and charged with burglary of a movable.
• Karla Hernandez, 38, of 224 Duke Dr. in Kenner, was arrested Dec. 23 and charged with theft of items valued up to $750.
• Darryl Sumlin, 38, of 16 ED Johnson St. in New Sarpy, was arrested Dec. 27 and charged with aggravated battery.
• Pierre Gagnet, 24, of 522 Passera Ct. in New Orleans, was arrested Dec. 26 and charged with DWI and reckless operation.
• Kentrell Jenkins, 36, of 815 E. Easy St. in New Sarpy, was arrested Dec. 28 and charged with aggravated assault with a firearm and illegal use of a weapon.
• Jaden Bridges, 19, of 132 Post St. in Killona, was arrested Dec. 28 and charged with principle to simple burglary, unauthorized use of an access card and illegal possession of stolen things.
• Juan Alcantara, 43, of 2921 Roosevelt Dr. in Kenner, was arrested Dec. 28 and charged with home improvement fraud.
• Kayla Ursin, 24, of 1273 Luling Estates Dr. in Luling, was arrested Dec. 29 and charged with three counts of violation of a protective order, simple criminal damage of property valued under $500, resisting arrest by flight and aggravated flight from officer. She was a fugitive with an attachment from JPSO.
• An Xbox gaming system with assorted games was stolen from 389 Ash St. in Boutte on Dec. 24.
• An unknown subject used cement pavement to smash the front door of a business located at 13143 Hwy. 90 in Boutte on Dec. 24.
• A flatbed trailer, assorted pieces of wood and assorted pieces of steel pipe were stolen from 17242 Hwy. 90 in Des Allemands on Dec. 23.
• Assorted flowers and mulch were stolen from 10018 River Rd. in St. Rose on Dec. 23.
• Assorted clothing and shoes, a book, a phone charger, a Bluetooth speaker and bath soap were stolen from 214 Maryland St. in Luling on Dec. 24.
• An IPad mini was stolen from 159 2nd St. in St. Rose on Dec. 24.
• Four tires and rims were stolen off of a vehicle parked at 10681 Hwy. 90 in Luling on Dec. 28.
• A GPS, a radar detector, assorted gift cards, assorted ID and credit cards and U.S. currency were stolen from a vehicle parked at 100 Dianne Dr. in St. Rose on Dec. 28.
• An IPhone 6 was stolen from 502 Steve St. in St. Rose on Dec. 28.