|Sheriff’s Reports (May 14)
May 15 at 12:06 pm
|Sheriff’s Reports (May 7)
May 08 at 12:32 pm
• Candy Maurer, 44, of 13874 Highway 441 Greensburg, La., was arrested on April 28 and charged with DWI (second offense), traffic control signal, open alcohol container in vehicle.
|Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law
May 01 at 9:57 am
• Joseph A. Dantin, 46, of 102 Roseland Dr. in Luling was arrested on April 20, and charged with home improvement fraud.
April 24 at 1:22 pm
• William Savoie, 34, of 2351 Ormond Blvd. in Destrehan, was arrested and charged with simple burglary of an inhabited dwelling on April 13.
|Sheriff’s Reports (April 16)
April 17 at 11:31 am
• Marvin R. King, 58, of 915 Carbona Dr. in Dallas, Texas. was arrested on St. Martin St. on April 10 for a warrant issued on March 17 and charged with simple burglary.
|Sheriff’s Reports (April 9)
April 10 at 9:47 am
• Edward B. Bennett, 26, of 209 Early St. in Paradis, was arrested on March 1 and charged with attempted purse snatching and possession of SCH IV and Fugitive/ JPSO.
|Sheriff’s Reports (April 2)
April 02 at 1:34 pm
• Linda Corley, 41, of 23 Sharen Place in Waggaman, was arrested on March 20 and charged with theft of goods between $500- $1,500
|Sheriff’s Reports (March 26)
March 26 at 4:30 pm
•Deangelia Jackson, 43, of 200 Congress Dr. in Avondale, La. was arrested on March 18 along Louisiana Hwy. 90, and charged with DWI, improper control of a motor vehicle, suspended driver’s license and DWI - child endangerment.
|Sheriff’s Reports (March 19)
March 20 at 10:58 am
• Roosevelt Ingram, 36, of 132 Normand Ln. in Des Allemands was stopped for a traffic violation on March 14 and charged with possession of stolen things, resisting arrest by refusing to ID, driver not licensed and motor vehicle needed two headlamps.
March 13 at 10:40 am
• Mandy M. Darensbourg, 27, of 138 S. Kinler St. in Boutte was arrested on March 3 and charged with possession with intent to distribute marijuana.
March 06 at 12:29 pm
• Ramon Fernandez, 31, of 508 Kennedy St. in Ama, was arrested on Feb. 25 and charged with possession of a stolen firearm, which was reported stolen out of New Orleans.
|Arrests (Feb. 26)
February 27 at 2:08 pm
Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law
|Arrests (Feb. 12)
February 13 at 1:17 pm
•Robert N. Mayall, 28, of 3222 Highland Ave. in Diberville, Miss., was arrested on Feb. 5 and charged with prohibited door-to-door solicitation and simple burglary of an inhabited dwelling.
|Arrests (Feb. 5)
February 06 at 1:02 pm
•Randy Hebert, 33, of 439 Elm St. in LaPlace, was arrested on Jan. 26 and charged with driving while intoxicated and not maintaining proper control of a vehicle.
|Arrests (Jan. 29)
January 30 at 12:44 pm
•Mason Burrel, 26, of 4775 Viola St. in New Orleans, was arrested on Jan. 20 and charged with theft over $25,000.
|Arrests (Jan. 22)
January 23 at 10:31 am
•Joseph L Porter, 41, of 4600 Macon Drive in Kenner, was arrested on Jan. 15 and charged with theft over $500.
|Arrests (Jan. 15)
January 16 at 2:24 pm
•Myrle Wheat, 51, of 4141 Piaute St. in Saravista, Ariz., was arrested on Jan. 10 and charged with molestation of a juvenile.
|Arrests (Jan. 8)
January 09 at 9:19 am
•Chance C. Voros, 38, of 431 Monsanto Ave. in Luling, was arrested on Dec. 20 and charged with theft of goods between $500 and $1,500 and prohibited drug paraphernalia.
Hahnville High School had three winners in the non-fiction category of the...
This week’s St. Charles Humane Society’s showcase pet is Joy the dog....
• Rivalry supports the fight against breast cancer
• Assistance for Single Parents receives Entergy Grant
• Local gym owner earns prestigious national honor
• NMC’s Tailgating Party–taste the victory
• Luling native recording own uptown funky sound
Week 5 at St. Thomas More always promised to be one of the most challenging games...
Ama resident Glenn Singleton smiled as he fondly called being in attendance at the...
Hahnville High has 3 Louisiana Writes winners - 529 views
Hahnville High School had three winners in the non-fiction category of the Louisiana Writes Youth Writing Contest.