Youíve got to read this!
From staff and wire reports - Nov 15, 2012
New books are waiting for you in your St. Charles Parish libraries.
• "Care of Wooden Floors: a Novel" by Will Wiles
• "The Day the World Discovered the Sun: an Extraordinary Story of Scientific Adventure and the Race to Track the Transit of Venus" by Mark Anderson
• "Far North" by Michael Ridpath
• "Gone" by Randy Wayne White
• "In Sunlight and in Shadow" by Mark Helprin
• "Love Anthony: a Novel" by Lisa Genova
• "Opening Moves" by Steven James
• "Osiris" by E.J. Swift
• "Rapture: a Novel of the Fallen Angels" by J.R. Ward
• "The Spark" by Susan Jane Bigelow
• "The Twelve Clues of Christmas" by Rhys Bowen
• "The Busy Momís Cookbook: 100 Recipes for Quick, Delicious, Home-Cooked Meals" by Antonia Lofaso
• "Christmas at the White House" by Jennifer Boswell Pickens
• "Inventing the Christmas Tree" by Bernd Brunner
• "Leonardoís Lost Princess: one Manís Quest to Authenticate an Unknown Portrait by Leonardo da Vinci" by Peter Silverman
• "Lessons From Madame Chic: 20 Stylish Secrets I Learned While Living in Paris" by Jennifer L. Scott
• "Mugged: Racial Demagoguery From the Seventies to Obama" by Ann Coulter
• "New Kids on the Block: the Story of Five Brothers and a Million Sisters" by Nikki Van Noy
• "The Popeís Jews: the Vaticanís Secret Plan to Save Jews From the Nazis" by Gordon Thomas
• "The Saint Who Would Be Santa Claus: The True Life and Trials of Nicholas of Myra" by Adam C. English
• "Solar Cataclysm: How the Sun Shaped the Past and What We Can do to Save Our Future" by Lawrence E. Joseph
• "Tim Gunnís Fashion Bible: the Fascinating History of Everything in Your Closet" by Tim Gunn
|heraldguide.com is a supplement to St. Charles Herald Guide.
Copyright © 2001 - 2015 St. Charles Herald Guide, Inc. All rights reserved.
Please contact our WebMaster if you experience problems with the website.