Destrehan High School
Destrehan High School was established in 1926 and moved to its present location in 1976. The main building, technology building, math building, humanities building and athletic complex is situated on 33 acres of land. The school services all students on the East Bank of the Mississippi River in St. Charles Parish, including Montz, Norco, New Sarpy, Destrehan and St. Rose.
Send Message to listing owner
Listing Title: Destrehan High School