- Jamal Scott, 32, of 340 Ash St. in Boutte, was arrested June 9 and charged with remain after forbidden. He was a fugitive.
- Bradley Madere, 49, of 107 Gassen St. in Luling, was arrested June 9 and charged with unauthorized entry into a critical infrastructure and possession of drug paraphernalia. He had an attachment.
- Javante Billy, 20, of 8378 Annie Oak Drive in Sorrento was arrested June 9 and charged with possession of marijuana, possession of alprazolam, DWI, established speed zones, license not on person, possession with intent to distribute legend drug and contraband in correctional center.
- John Gautreaux, 39, of 14661 LA 631 in Paradis, was arrested June 14 and charged with possession of Schedule II, possession of drug paraphernalia and resisting an officer.
- Brandon Nelson, 31, of 172 Georgette St. in Napoleonville, was arrested June 14 and charged with illegal tinting of window, driving license suspended, liability insurance required and possession with intent to distribute Schedule II.
- Devin James, 26, of 18055 Holly Ridge Road in Hammond, was arrested June 14 and charged with operating vehicle with suspended driver’s license, registration certificate, and possession of Schedule II (two counts). He had an attachment.
- Calin Noble, 20, of 183 River Pointe Drive in LaPlace, was arrested June 13 and charged with established speed zones and possession of alprazolam.
- Michael Johnson Jr., 21, of 306 South River Pointe Drive LaPlace, was arrested June 13 and charged with possession with intent to distribute marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of alprazolam pills and fugitive from another agency. He had an attachment.
- A burglary occurred at an apartment on Lance Lane in Luling and a television was stolen on June 11.
- A bicycle was taken from a Paul Maillard Road address in Luling on June 11.
- Approximately $5,740 in tools and miscellaneous items were stolen from a residence under construction on Flowerwood Court in Luling on June 8.
- A lawnmower was stolen from a garage at a Pitre St. address in St. Rose on June 8.
- A loss prevention representative for Wal-Mart in Boutte reported a subject stole approximately $1,049 in merchandise on June 9.
- Two white males, one of which was in a wheelchair, stole two garden blowers and two garden trimmers valued at a total of $466 on June 9.