• Marvin R. King, 58, of 915 Carbona Dr. in Dallas, Texas. was arrested on St. Martin St. on April 10 for a warrant issued on March 17 and charged with simple burglary.
• Joseph T. Mangerchine, 19, of 522 S. Church St. in Garyville was arrested on Ormond Boulevard on April 7 and charged with possession with intent SCHI – marijuana, prohibited drug paraphernalia.
• Robert L. Thomas, 50, of 258 N.W. 19 St. in Barberton, Ohio, was arrested on April 7 on Dufresne Loop and charged with DWI and improper control of a vehicle.
• Conard O. Smith, 58, of 3118 Ohio St. in Kenner was arrested on April 8 on I-10 and charged with DWI, reckless operation of a vehicle and resisting an officer.
• Daniel Cook, 38, of 691 Evangeline Rd. in Montz was arrested on April 8 on La. 3127 and charged with DWI, reckless operation of a motor vehicle and suspended driver’s license.
• Cliff Williams, 37, of 721 E. Hoover St. in New Sarpy was arrested on April 11 on I-310 and charged with DWI, reckless operation of a motor vehicle and open container.
• Jessica M. Hill, 28, of 8609 River Rd. in Waggaman was arrested on River Road and charged with DWI, reckless operation of a motor vehicle and driver not licensed.
• Katie E. Bergeron, 27, of Evangeline in Montz was arrested on April 11 on Airline Hwy. and charged with DWI.
• A 9mm semi-automatic handgun was stolen from 234 Killona Dr. in Killona on April 6.
• A bicycle was stolen from 1057 La. 52 in Luling on April 6.
• Assorted lawn equipment, tools, plants, a computer chair and a fish tank were stolen from 130 Louis the First in Luling, on April 6.
• A purse containing U.S. currency, ID/ credit cards, and make up were stolen out of a vehicle from 335 Ash St. in Boutte on April 6.
• A two-ton AC unit was stolen from 290 Meadows Dr. in Destrehan on April 7.
• An X-box One with controllers and games were stolen from 279 Killona on April 11.
• A bicycle was stolen from 336 Gum St. in Harahan on April 12.
•A Mongoose bicycle was stolen from 608 Julia St. in Hahnville on April 12.