R.K. Smith Middle School recently held it’s first annual Back to School Bash. Over...
This week’s Humane Society showcase pet is Miranda. ...
• Satellite Center students visit elementary schools, read to classes
• Family Movie Night
• Number of Eagle Scouts in St. Charles Parish double national average
• Arts, crafts and psychic shine unique light on interesting Alligator Festival merchandise
• Student gives back to school
Destrehan running back Will Matthews ran wild against Terrebonne, scoring three...
The Houston Texans lost to the New York Giants 30-17 on Sunday, but two St. Charles...
• Wildcats open district play against high-scoring Terrebonne
• Hahnville fumbles way to victory in triple overtime
• Destrehan regroups in second half to knock off Dutchtown
• LSU will be tested by Bulldog QB
• HHS boys dominate Saints swim meet
Jobs safe at St. Charles Parish Hospital, Ochsner official says - 769 views
Despite the fallout of massive layoffs at River Parishes Hospital announced in conjunction with Ochsner Health System’s purchase of the facility, an Ochsner spokesman has said St. Charles Parish Hospital employees should not fear for their jobs.
Calendar of events