Eighth grade students at St. Charles Borromeo School in Destrehan recently...
Norco Elementary third grade students enjoyed nachos for meeting their “good news”...
• Candy used to simulate erosion in geological experiment
• This week’s Humane Society showcase adoption pet “Sophie”
• VFW gets makeover with aid of Home Depot workers, community
• J.B. Martin students awarded at regional science fair
• Local experts share gardening tips for both new and established gardens
Two Hahnville High School football players received MVP honors at a five star...
The Destrehan Lady Wildcats dominated East St. John 21-0 on Thursday, but fell to...
• Wildcats beat Tigers, tighten grip on top spot in District 7-5A
• Lady Tigers lock up district title with wins over Thibodaux, Lafourche
• Luling gymnast shines at state meet
• Lady Wildcats crush South Lafourche, beat C. Lafourche
• Tigers win 4 straight on way to 5-1 district record
Hahnville grad led monks to victory in coffin lawsuit - 574 views
When the monks at St. Joseph Abbey began crafting cypress coffins in 2007, they did not know that the practice would cause a state association to ask the U.S. Supreme Court to rule against their ability to engage in the craft.
Calendar of events
We don't have any events listed at this time, but you can enter yours now!