This week’s Humane Society showcase showcase is three unnamed puppies, who are...
Home gardeners around Louisiana frequently have fruit trees in their landscapes and...
LSU landed two of the top recruiters in the nation when head coach Les Miles...
Hahnville linebacker Dwaine Thomas will live out his dream to play in the...
• Destrehan doesn’t let size get them down, wins 2 of last 3
• Hahnville wrestling team finishes third at tourney
• Lady Cats continue district domination, finish third at Riverside tournament
• Tigers off to perfect district start after brutal non-district schedule
• Luling hunter kills 10-point on northshore
30,000 in state could lose jobs due to low oil prices - 2550 views
Low oil prices could lead to the loss of 30,000 jobs throughout Louisiana, according to estimates from researchers at the Dallas Federal Reserve and the University of Nevada in Las Vegas. The impact, however, likely won’t be felt as hard in St. Charles Parish as in other parts of the state.
Calendar of events