The St. Charles Arts Guild (SCAG) has named its 2015 board members. ...
In the many years that Barry Minnich has been with the Luling Volunteer Fire...
• Humane Society Pet of the Week: Joe
• River Region Arts and Humanities Council to host fundraising tea on May 9
• Albert Cammon student wins 2015 Cox Hero Award
• United Way of St. Charles receives School Backpack Program donation
• Four St. Charles Parish students take on the 'mini Shark Tank’
After finishing last season 14-1 and losing a host of key players to graduation,...
Hahnville senior receiver Ricky Preston will continue his football career after...
• Robicheaux says spring game will be good measuring stick for Destrehan
• Tiger offense squeaks by ‘D’ in annual Hahnville Burger Bowl
• HHS track star signs with SLU
• DHS boys’ track team wins regional championship
• Teams from HHS, DHS finish in top 25 at BASS state tourney
DHS grad’s doodles outline dream to becoming a successful designer - 1295 views
Wayland Charles is devoutly set on pursuing his dream – to design shoes and clothing.
Calendar of events