Letter to the Editor
|Katrina’s passed, let’s get a move on
April 05, 2006 at 2:54 pm
Attention To The Powers that be:
Now that Katrina is over in St. Charles Parish, let's get on with the necessities. Fourth Street and Milling Street are but two of the streets in Old Luling that are in terrible condition.
|Family says thanks for Parish’s warmth
April 05, 2006 at 2:51 pm
To The People Of St. Charles:
We, the Hitt Family, Ann, Al, Tazz and Zachary, want to say how grateful we are for everything that the community has done for us.
|Careless drivers, not bad roads the cause
March 29, 2006 at 1:13 pm
To the Editor:
Nowhere in Susanne Hinkle's article "Death Trap" did she state the reasons for the deaths of drivers and passengers in the canal that runs alongside Airline Drive through St. Charles Parish. Those reasons are excessive speed, carelessness and inattentiveness and poor education and driving skills.
|Letters to the Editor
March 01, 2006 at 11:54 am
Don’t demolish old school building
The purpose of this letter is to voice our concern over the recent decision by the St. Charles Parish School Board to demolish the Luling Elementary building on Ellington, one of the few remaining historical landmarks in St. Charles Parish.
As spring approaches a new session of community education classes be will be...
Michele deBruler, principal of Mimosa Park Elementary School in Luling announced...
• Borromeo students experiment with snow
• Students’ science acumen on display at St. Charles Parish Science Fair
• Reinvigorate faith through Lenten missions
• Hurst teacher honored by tech association
• Norco Elementary students learn how to use library for research
The Hahnville Tigers went 2-2 to open the 2014 baseball season, beating Zachary and...
The Destrehan Lady Wildcats refuse to lose and now find themselves two wins away...
• Hahnville wrestler wins state championship
• Tigers must control tempo to knock off Comeaux
• Lady Wildcats roar into quarterfinals against Walker
• HHS trio qualifies for indoor track championships
• Destrehan falls in second round after Acadiana comeback
Professional auto theft ring targets Chevy trucks, SUVs - 1097 views
An auto theft ring operating in St. Charles Parish is targeting Chevrolet trucks and SUVs that are five to 10 years old, according to Sheriff Greg Champagne.