New books are waiting for you in your St. Charles Parish libraries. ...
Harry Hurst students in Melanie Zeringue’s eighth grade Louisiana History class use...
The Hahnville Tigers will get their first taste of live action this Friday as they...
The Destrehan Wildcats will get one final tune-up for the regular season when they...
• Des Allemands angler pioneers psychic sac-a-lait bait
• New HHS coach surrounds himself with familiar faces
• Redfish invade Lake Salvador
• Sophomore QB handed reins of high-powered DHS offense
• Tigers overhaul offense, defense under new head coach
Morel, Marcel ready for Round 2 - 631 views
After narrowly defeating attorney Tim Marcel for the Division E judgeship in a 2012 special election, Judge Michelle Morel will face Marcel once again with her seat on the line.
Calendar of events