Last year Des Allemands resident Donald J. Horn mounted the stage at Luling Living...
St. Rose Elementary student Louis Lowe Jr. is a 2nd grader who was chosen as the...
• Ballet performs at nursing home
• Children get acting bug at River Region Drama theatre workshop
• Dow provides $75K grant for technical college
• Arc of St. Charles director lauded for 20 years of service
• You’ve got to read this! (Aug. 21)
The Hahnville Tigers will get their first taste of live action this Friday as they...
The Destrehan Wildcats will get one final tune-up for the regular season when they...
• Des Allemands angler pioneers psychic sac-a-lait bait
• New HHS coach surrounds himself with familiar faces
• Redfish invade Lake Salvador
• Sophomore QB handed reins of high-powered DHS offense
• Tigers overhaul offense, defense under new head coach
Parish still has no plan in place to repay misspent taxpayer money - 1155 views
Opinions vary on whether Parish President V.J. St. Pierre’s administration must find a way to repay or rectify a finding by the Louisiana Attorney General that they unconstitutionally provided $140,000 worth of free dumpsters to parish residents over a four-year period.
Calendar of events