|Sheriff’s Reports (April 2)
April 02 at 1:34 pm
• Linda Corley, 41, of 23 Sharen Place in Waggaman, was arrested on March 20 and charged with theft of goods between $500- $1,500
|Sheriff’s Reports (March 26)
March 26 at 4:30 pm
•Deangelia Jackson, 43, of 200 Congress Dr. in Avondale, La. was arrested on March 18 along Louisiana Hwy. 90, and charged with DWI, improper control of a motor vehicle, suspended driver’s license and DWI - child endangerment.
|Sheriff’s Reports (March 19)
March 20 at 10:58 am
• Roosevelt Ingram, 36, of 132 Normand Ln. in Des Allemands was stopped for a traffic violation on March 14 and charged with possession of stolen things, resisting arrest by refusing to ID, driver not licensed and motor vehicle needed two headlamps.
March 13 at 10:40 am
• Mandy M. Darensbourg, 27, of 138 S. Kinler St. in Boutte was arrested on March 3 and charged with possession with intent to distribute marijuana.
March 06 at 12:29 pm
• Ramon Fernandez, 31, of 508 Kennedy St. in Ama, was arrested on Feb. 25 and charged with possession of a stolen firearm, which was reported stolen out of New Orleans.
|Arrests (Feb. 26)
February 27 at 2:08 pm
Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law
|Arrests (Feb. 12)
February 13 at 1:17 pm
•Robert N. Mayall, 28, of 3222 Highland Ave. in Diberville, Miss., was arrested on Feb. 5 and charged with prohibited door-to-door solicitation and simple burglary of an inhabited dwelling.
|Arrests (Feb. 5)
February 06 at 1:02 pm
•Randy Hebert, 33, of 439 Elm St. in LaPlace, was arrested on Jan. 26 and charged with driving while intoxicated and not maintaining proper control of a vehicle.
|Arrests (Jan. 29)
January 30 at 12:44 pm
•Mason Burrel, 26, of 4775 Viola St. in New Orleans, was arrested on Jan. 20 and charged with theft over $25,000.
|Arrests (Jan. 22)
January 23 at 10:31 am
•Joseph L Porter, 41, of 4600 Macon Drive in Kenner, was arrested on Jan. 15 and charged with theft over $500.
|Arrests (Jan. 15)
January 16 at 2:24 pm
•Myrle Wheat, 51, of 4141 Piaute St. in Saravista, Ariz., was arrested on Jan. 10 and charged with molestation of a juvenile.
|Arrests (Jan. 8)
January 09 at 9:19 am
•Chance C. Voros, 38, of 431 Monsanto Ave. in Luling, was arrested on Dec. 20 and charged with theft of goods between $500 and $1,500 and prohibited drug paraphernalia.
|Arrests (Dec. 18)
December 19, 2014 at 9:52 am
•Noel Sumlin, 32, of 1220 Paul Maillard Road in Luling, was arrested on Dec. 1 and charged with possession of crack, possession of marijuana, obstruction of justice, resisting an officer and criminal trespass.
|Arrests (Dec. 11)
December 11, 2014 at 3:36 pm
•Aiden J. Smith, 17, of 135 Pleasant Valley Drive in Des Allemands, was arrested on Dec. 1 and charged with two counts of burglary of a moveable.
|Arrests (Dec. 4)
December 05, 2014 at 11:09 am
•Shanique Morgan, 25, of 240 Vidal St. in Ama, was arrested on Nov. 25 and charged with possession with intent to distribute marijuana, not having a display plate and possession or distribution of a legend drug.
|Arrests (Nov. 27)
November 26, 2014 at 12:36 pm
•John A. Paul, 28, of 604 E. Club Drive in St. Rose was arrested on Nov. 17 and charged with aggravated battery and simple battery.
|Arrests (Nov. 20)
November 21, 2014 at 10:33 am
•Tyler Munster, 17, of Marrero, was arrested Nov. 12 on Primrose Drive and charged with simple burglary of an inhabited dwelling.
|Arrests (Nov. 13)
November 14, 2014 at 9:39 am
•Kyrain Kenner, 26, of Luling, was arrested on Nov. 4 at the 600 block of Paul Federick and charged with attempted distribution of a schedule I CDS to wit marijuana.
This week’s St. Charles Humane Society’s showcase pet is Huck the dog....
Kevell Byrd of Luling is Luling Elementary School’s 2014 Regional Student of t...
• Parish chief administrative officer earns LSU economic developer certification
• The SCP library isn’t just for kids anymore
• 2nd annual youth rally will be held Saturday in parish
• Pets of the Week: Caleb and Will
• Parish PIO receives national honors for communications work
Spring is in the air at Hahnville....
Former Destrehan quarterback Marquise Darensbourg transferred to East St. John in...
Destrehan will be put to the test throughout 2015 football season - 1149 views
Destrehan hasn’t lost many games over the past two seasons. In fact, the Wildcats haven’t tasted on-field defeat at all in each of the past two regular seasons, en route to semifinalist and finalist finishes, respectively, in Class 5A.
Calendar of events
We don't have any events listed at this time, but you can enter yours now!