|Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law
May 01 at 9:57 am
• Joseph A. Dantin, 46, of 102 Roseland Dr. in Luling was arrested on April 20, and charged with home improvement fraud.
April 24 at 1:22 pm
• William Savoie, 34, of 2351 Ormond Blvd. in Destrehan, was arrested and charged with simple burglary of an inhabited dwelling on April 13.
|Sheriff’s Reports (April 16)
April 17 at 11:31 am
• Marvin R. King, 58, of 915 Carbona Dr. in Dallas, Texas. was arrested on St. Martin St. on April 10 for a warrant issued on March 17 and charged with simple burglary.
|Sheriff’s Reports (April 9)
April 10 at 9:47 am
• Edward B. Bennett, 26, of 209 Early St. in Paradis, was arrested on March 1 and charged with attempted purse snatching and possession of SCH IV and Fugitive/ JPSO.
|Sheriff’s Reports (April 2)
April 02 at 1:34 pm
• Linda Corley, 41, of 23 Sharen Place in Waggaman, was arrested on March 20 and charged with theft of goods between $500- $1,500
|Sheriff’s Reports (March 26)
March 26 at 4:30 pm
•Deangelia Jackson, 43, of 200 Congress Dr. in Avondale, La. was arrested on March 18 along Louisiana Hwy. 90, and charged with DWI, improper control of a motor vehicle, suspended driver’s license and DWI - child endangerment.
|Sheriff’s Reports (March 19)
March 20 at 10:58 am
• Roosevelt Ingram, 36, of 132 Normand Ln. in Des Allemands was stopped for a traffic violation on March 14 and charged with possession of stolen things, resisting arrest by refusing to ID, driver not licensed and motor vehicle needed two headlamps.
March 13 at 10:40 am
• Mandy M. Darensbourg, 27, of 138 S. Kinler St. in Boutte was arrested on March 3 and charged with possession with intent to distribute marijuana.
March 06 at 12:29 pm
• Ramon Fernandez, 31, of 508 Kennedy St. in Ama, was arrested on Feb. 25 and charged with possession of a stolen firearm, which was reported stolen out of New Orleans.
|Arrests (Feb. 26)
February 27 at 2:08 pm
Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law
|Arrests (Feb. 12)
February 13 at 1:17 pm
•Robert N. Mayall, 28, of 3222 Highland Ave. in Diberville, Miss., was arrested on Feb. 5 and charged with prohibited door-to-door solicitation and simple burglary of an inhabited dwelling.
|Arrests (Feb. 5)
February 06 at 1:02 pm
•Randy Hebert, 33, of 439 Elm St. in LaPlace, was arrested on Jan. 26 and charged with driving while intoxicated and not maintaining proper control of a vehicle.
|Arrests (Jan. 29)
January 30 at 12:44 pm
•Mason Burrel, 26, of 4775 Viola St. in New Orleans, was arrested on Jan. 20 and charged with theft over $25,000.
|Arrests (Jan. 22)
January 23 at 10:31 am
•Joseph L Porter, 41, of 4600 Macon Drive in Kenner, was arrested on Jan. 15 and charged with theft over $500.
|Arrests (Jan. 15)
January 16 at 2:24 pm
•Myrle Wheat, 51, of 4141 Piaute St. in Saravista, Ariz., was arrested on Jan. 10 and charged with molestation of a juvenile.
|Arrests (Jan. 8)
January 09 at 9:19 am
•Chance C. Voros, 38, of 431 Monsanto Ave. in Luling, was arrested on Dec. 20 and charged with theft of goods between $500 and $1,500 and prohibited drug paraphernalia.
|Arrests (Dec. 18)
December 19, 2014 at 9:52 am
•Noel Sumlin, 32, of 1220 Paul Maillard Road in Luling, was arrested on Dec. 1 and charged with possession of crack, possession of marijuana, obstruction of justice, resisting an officer and criminal trespass.
|Arrests (Dec. 11)
December 11, 2014 at 3:36 pm
•Aiden J. Smith, 17, of 135 Pleasant Valley Drive in Des Allemands, was arrested on Dec. 1 and charged with two counts of burglary of a moveable.
Terrebonne General Medical Center’s (TGMC), nationally recognized medical center,...
United Way of St. Charles announced at their Victory Celebration on March 12,...
• Lakewood Elementary fifth-grader wins state honors for letter about her mother
• Food for thought
• St. Charles Comets in LaPlace shine at district rally
• Orders, volunteers needed for Cpl. Hazeltine fundraiser
• Gardner Realtors celebrates top performers at Golden Dome Awards
Playing at St. Thomas Aquinas in Hammond, despite being the lower seed and earning...
It was a pitcher’s battle in the first round of the Class 5A playoffs as No. 19...
Fugitive in New Sarpy murder in custody - 3028 views
Sidney K. Smith, wanted in connection with Saturday's murder of Warren Sanders of LaPlace, turned himself in to the Nelson Coleman Correctional Center this evening.
Calendar of events