|Sheriff’s Reports (May 21)
May 22 at 8:30 am
|Sheriff’s Reports (May 14)
May 15 at 12:06 pm
|Sheriff’s Reports (May 7)
May 08 at 12:32 pm
• Candy Maurer, 44, of 13874 Highway 441 Greensburg, La., was arrested on April 28 and charged with DWI (second offense), traffic control signal, open alcohol container in vehicle.
|Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law
May 01 at 9:57 am
• Joseph A. Dantin, 46, of 102 Roseland Dr. in Luling was arrested on April 20, and charged with home improvement fraud.
April 24 at 1:22 pm
• William Savoie, 34, of 2351 Ormond Blvd. in Destrehan, was arrested and charged with simple burglary of an inhabited dwelling on April 13.
|Sheriff’s Reports (April 16)
April 17 at 11:31 am
• Marvin R. King, 58, of 915 Carbona Dr. in Dallas, Texas. was arrested on St. Martin St. on April 10 for a warrant issued on March 17 and charged with simple burglary.
|Sheriff’s Reports (April 9)
April 10 at 9:47 am
• Edward B. Bennett, 26, of 209 Early St. in Paradis, was arrested on March 1 and charged with attempted purse snatching and possession of SCH IV and Fugitive/ JPSO.
|Sheriff’s Reports (April 2)
April 02 at 1:34 pm
• Linda Corley, 41, of 23 Sharen Place in Waggaman, was arrested on March 20 and charged with theft of goods between $500- $1,500
|Sheriff’s Reports (March 26)
March 26 at 4:30 pm
•Deangelia Jackson, 43, of 200 Congress Dr. in Avondale, La. was arrested on March 18 along Louisiana Hwy. 90, and charged with DWI, improper control of a motor vehicle, suspended driver’s license and DWI - child endangerment.
|Sheriff’s Reports (March 19)
March 20 at 10:58 am
• Roosevelt Ingram, 36, of 132 Normand Ln. in Des Allemands was stopped for a traffic violation on March 14 and charged with possession of stolen things, resisting arrest by refusing to ID, driver not licensed and motor vehicle needed two headlamps.
March 13 at 10:40 am
• Mandy M. Darensbourg, 27, of 138 S. Kinler St. in Boutte was arrested on March 3 and charged with possession with intent to distribute marijuana.
March 06 at 12:29 pm
• Ramon Fernandez, 31, of 508 Kennedy St. in Ama, was arrested on Feb. 25 and charged with possession of a stolen firearm, which was reported stolen out of New Orleans.
|Arrests (Feb. 26)
February 27 at 2:08 pm
Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law
|Arrests (Feb. 12)
February 13 at 1:17 pm
•Robert N. Mayall, 28, of 3222 Highland Ave. in Diberville, Miss., was arrested on Feb. 5 and charged with prohibited door-to-door solicitation and simple burglary of an inhabited dwelling.
|Arrests (Feb. 5)
February 06 at 1:02 pm
•Randy Hebert, 33, of 439 Elm St. in LaPlace, was arrested on Jan. 26 and charged with driving while intoxicated and not maintaining proper control of a vehicle.
|Arrests (Jan. 29)
January 30 at 12:44 pm
•Mason Burrel, 26, of 4775 Viola St. in New Orleans, was arrested on Jan. 20 and charged with theft over $25,000.
|Arrests (Jan. 22)
January 23 at 10:31 am
•Joseph L Porter, 41, of 4600 Macon Drive in Kenner, was arrested on Jan. 15 and charged with theft over $500.
|Arrests (Jan. 15)
January 16 at 2:24 pm
•Myrle Wheat, 51, of 4141 Piaute St. in Saravista, Ariz., was arrested on Jan. 10 and charged with molestation of a juvenile.
The St. Charles Arts Guild (SCAG) has named its 2015 board members. ...
United Way of St. Charles received a check from its School Backpack Program by...
After finishing last season 14-1 and losing a host of key players to graduation,...
Hahnville senior receiver Ricky Preston will continue his football career after...
• Robicheaux says spring game will be good measuring stick for Destrehan
• Tiger offense squeaks by ‘D’ in annual Hahnville Burger Bowl
• HHS track star signs with SLU
• DHS boys’ track team wins regional championship
• Teams from HHS, DHS finish in top 25 at BASS state tourney
HHS graduate turns his life around from failure - 1642 views
Spencer Lee had come to understand he’d made mistakes at Hahnville High School (HHS), but that was also when he realized it was time “to step it up.”
Calendar of events