Sheriff’s deputies arrested 13 men on various drug charges - including distribution of crack cocaine and fake crack cocaine - to conclude an undercover drug investigation in St. Charles Parish, say reports.
The contraband was sold to undercover agents, the reports continue, and more arrests are expected. Arrested so far:
1. Clifford Bourgeois, 27, 373 Fourth St. Luling, distribution of crack cocaine.
2. Anthony L. Celestine, 17 Paul Federick St., Luling, distribution of counterfeit crack cocaine.
3. Andrew Diggs, 19, 1210 Paul Frederick St., Luling, distribution of crack cocaine.
4. Terrell Ingram, 30, 213 Post St., Killona, three counts of distribution of crack cocaine.
5. Courtney Jacobs, 47, 270 Magnolia Ridge Road, Boutte, distribution of crack cocaine.
6. Alvin Phillips Jr., 47, 900 Paul Frederick St., Luling, distribution of crack cocaine.
7. Easter Simoneaux, 41, 913 Paul Frederick St., Luling, two counts of distribuiton of crack cocaine.
8. Desmond Pierre, 23, St. Rose, no street address available possession of crack cocaine.
9. Jermaine Smith, 21, 543 S. Kinler St., Luling, possession with intent to distribute marijuana, trespassing, resisting arrest, and two counts of battery of a police officer.
10. Dean Hill, 26, 102 Pit Road, Boutte, possession of marijuana resisting arrests and battery on a police officer.
11. Jamie Woods, 26, 272 Vidal St. Ama, possesion of marijuana.
12. Emanuel Harris Jr., 27, 242 Cathey St., Norco, distribution of crack cocaine.
13. Kailon Adams, 19, 350 Third Street, St. Rose, distribution of crack and fake crack cocaine.