Arrests (Dec. 5)
From staff and wire reports - Dec 05, 2013
• Sade M. Bright, 23, of 2041 Wagner St. in New Orleans, was arrested on Nov. 24 and charged with possession of marijuana, possession of alprazolam, possession of tramadol and driver not licensed.
• Michelle M. Peavey, 30, of 54 Cynthia St. in Waggaman, was arrested on Nov. 24 and charged with possession of xanax, suspended driver’s license, vagrancy in/near structure and a St. Charles Parish Sheriff’s Office attachment.
• Alan J. Lancaster, 43, of 201 Matherne Drive in Des Allemands, was arrested on Nov. 22 and charged with simple arson over $500, aggravated arson, peeping Tom and simple criminal damage.
• Calvin A. Preyan, 61, of 235 Kennedy St. in Ama, was arrested on Nov. 25 and charged with possession of a stolen auto over $500.
• Larry Thompson, 62, of 259 Riverland Drive in LaPlace, was arrested on Nov. 22 and charged with theft of motor vehicle fuel and resisting an officer.
|heraldguide.com is a supplement to St. Charles Herald Guide.
Copyright © 2001 - 2015 St. Charles Herald Guide, Inc. All rights reserved.
Please contact our WebMaster if you experience problems with the website.