Recipe: Lemon crunch fish fillets
From staff and wire reports - Mar 01, 2012
1/3 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
3/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
3/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
1 pound fish fillets, thawed if frozen
1 teaspoon grated lemon peel, optional
1. Heat oven to 375F. Lightly grease small baking sheet or shallow baking dish with additional olive oil; set aside.
2. In small bowl, mix bread crumbs, 1/2 teaspoon dill and 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons olive oil and mix well until moistened. Set aside.
3. Pat fish dry with paper towel; place on baking sheet. Brush fillets with remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil; sprinkle with lemon peel if desired, remaining 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper and remaining 1/4 teaspoon dill.w
4. Top evenly with crumb mixture, pressing lightly to adhere.
5. Bake 18-22 minutes or until fish flakes easily in center. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley if desired. Enjoy!
Prep time: 6 minutes
Cook time: 18 minutes
Nutrition facts (per serving)
Total fat 6 g
Cholesterol 50 mg
Sodium 480 mg
Total Carbs 10 g
Protein 22 g
Calcium 4 percent
Vitamin C 2 percent
Iron 6 percent
|heraldguide.com is a supplement to St. Charles Herald Guide.
Copyright © 2001 - 2015 St. Charles Herald Guide, Inc. All rights reserved.
Please contact our WebMaster if you experience problems with the website.