is a term which describes your business and its products and/or services. By using keywords to describe your business, you give users the ability to find your business listing with minimal effort.
- List nouns and verbs which describe what service or merchandise your business provides
- List the town or city that you service as well as neighboring towns and cities.
- If you specialize in selling certain types of items, include brand names
- Although it is beneficial to have as many descriptive keywords as possible, don't be verbose. You want words, not phrases or sentences.
- If you issue inspection stickers in Boutte:
- Boutte, Louisiana, Luling, Des Allemands, Bayou Gauche, inspection sticker, brake tag
- If you are a guide who fishes redfish out of Buras and offers overnight accomodations:
- buras, louisiana, empire, duvic, boothville, venice, redfish, inshore fishing, camp rental, overnight accomodation, fishing guide
- If you specialize in selling firearms and ammunition in the Thibodaux area:
- firearms, guns, ammo, ammunition, pistols, rifles, scopes, thibodaux, louisiana, raceland, schriever, bushnell, winchester, ruger, remington, mauser