Boutte Christian Academy Elementary/Jr. High
13271 Highway 90
Boutte, Louisiana 70039
Contact: Kimberly M. Babineaux
Phone: 985 785-2447
Fax: 985 785-6641
Monday - Friday
8:45AM - 3:30PM
Boutte Christian Academy strives to provide educational excellence in a safe, Christian environment for preschool children (ages 1-3) and elementary students (Prekindergarten - 8th grade). Our goal and purpose is: “Building Strong Minds and Hearts”.
Boutte Christian Academy Elementary/Jr. High provides high-quality education from professional state-accredited teachers in a safe, Christian environment. The strong academic program, spiritual atmosphere and small class sizes create a great learning environment.
What are parents saying about Boutte Christian Academy according to a recent parent survey?
1. “I love the staff!”
2. “Small family oriented school.”
3. “The level of education is fantastic. My daughter can read and write very well for a six year old.”
4. “I like the small close knit environment.”
5. “The Christian values instilled in every aspect of the children’s education.”
6. “I love the teacher/child ratio. Easier for one on one sessions.”
7. “I feel that my child is safe and he is learning in a great environment.”
- The Prekindergarten program offers four-year-old children a fun-filled day of indoor and outdoor activities. Boys and girls enjoy interaction and stimulation while learning colors, numbers, letters and phonics. Children are excited to explore and learn through developmentally-appropriate, center-based activities. The 10:1 student/teacher ratio allows individual attention by experienced, state-certified teachers. A limited number of Nonpublic School Early Childhood Development (NSECD) scholarships are available to qualifying Prekindergarten students.
- The Kindergarten Program teaches reading through a strong phonics-based program. Kindergarten students enjoy learning simple arithmetic, good writing skills and important social skills which give them a strong educational foundation for the elementary grades.
- Elementary and Jr. High classes for grades 1 – 8 continue to develop the complete individual: spiritually, mentally, physically, and socially. Academics and character building are high priorities in these formative years. Small class sizes and caring, professional teachers create a great learning environment.
- Enrichment programs include Computer, Chapel, P.E., Library, Accelerated Reading, Ten Marks Math and Music.
- School clubs include Jr. Beta and Student Council.
- Quality Before-School and After-School Care opens at 6:30am and closes at 6 pm.
- Bus Transportation is available through the St. Charles Parish Transportation Department.
In the spirit of Christian unity and the love that Christ shows for all mankind, Boutte Christian Academy affirms its non-discriminatory policy on the basis of race, sex, color, national and ethnic origin in its educational programs, activities and employment policies.
Since 1980, Boutte Christian Academy has been serving the childcare and educational needs of the children in St. Charles Parish and the surrounding parishes. For more information about Boutte Christian Academy, a school that can truly make a difference in the education and development of your child, call 785-2447 or visit the school’s website at www.bouttechristian.org.
Directions not specific enough? Use the full version of Google Maps by clicking here.