Real Estate Transactions
• 303 Country Cottage Blvd., Montz for $202,900 from Moore Maintenance Service, LLC to Mr. and Mrs. Richard Arceneaux on Dec. 29th.
• Lot 34 A Dixieland Subdivision, Montz for $13,721 from Bailey Family to Mr. and Mrs. G. Warren Simmons III on Dec. 19th.
•Lot 37 A Dixieland Subdivision, Montz for $13,447 from Bailey Family to Mr. and Mrs. Terry Vicknair on Dec. 23rd.
• Lot 48 A Dixieland Subdivision, Montz for $12,386 from Bailey Family to Mr. and Mrs. Michael Turner on Dec. 28th.
• 234 Betty Drive, Montz for $247,589.43 from D & N Contractors, INC to Mr. and Mrs. William Riecke Jr. on Dec. 27th.
• 252 Betty Drive, Montz for $253,000 from Associated Enterprises, LLC to Mr. and Mrs. Christopher Francois on Dec. 27th.
• 112 Arline Drive, Montz for $225,000 from H & M Contractors, Inc to Mr. and Mrs. Henry Kahrs Jr. on Dec. 28th.
• Lot 44 A Dixieland Subdivision for $12,751 from Bailey Family to Mr. and Mrs. Robert Perry Jr. on Jan. 5th.
• 402 Wild Rose Drive, Norco for $196,000 from Reve, Inc to Mr. and Mrs. Marlon Sheoff on Dec. 29th.
• 121 West B Street, Norco for $150,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Christopher Duplessis to Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Barbazon on Dec. 29th.
• 307 Early Street, Des Allemands for $87,550 from Marlin Dufrene to Aaron Breaux on Dec. 30th.
• 118 Meyer Lane, Des Allemands for $95,400 from Mr. and Mrs. Rodney Dufrene Sr. to Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Gauthreaux on Dec. 30th.
• 307 Early Street, Paradis for $78,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Wilton Comardelle III to Christopher Jackson on Dec. 29th.
• 505 Kennedy Street, Ama for $156,000 from Gabourel’s Construction, LLC to Kim Vinnett on Dec. 29th.
• 324 Mimosa Avenue, Luling for $144,900 from Mr. and Mrs. Carl Guillory to Kade Rogers and Lauren Davey on Dec. 30th.
• 513 Monsanto Avenue, Luling for $155,000 from Anthony Squeira to Louis Sequeira on Aug. 26th.
• 131 Birch Street, Luling for $133,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Danny Treadaway to William Fahrig Jr. on Aug. 23rd.
• 114 Franklin Street, Luling for $234,900 from Mr. and Mrs. Oscar Perez Jr. to Jenny Campbell on Dec. 29th.
• 504 Terri Drive, Luling for $235,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Steven Montalbano to Mr. and Mrs. Oaney Provance Jr. on Dec. 30th.
• 305 Valencia Drive, Luling for $195,000 from Mr. and Mrs. John Shropshire to Karen Crane on Dec. 28th.
• 69 St. Anthony Street, Luling for $95,000 from Robert Lotz to Mr. and Mrs. Karl Young on Jan. 10th.
• 915 West Heather, Luling for $162,500 from Mr. and Mrs. Kevin Wright to Jeramie Wright
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
Byron Joseph Sr., 56, is not a homeless stereotype. ...
The ghosts of Native Americans, French explorers and pirates will inhabit Norco’s...
Destrehan used its powerful ground attack to cruise past Central Lafourche 42-7 on...
Judge Michele Morel and attorney Tim Marcel have combined to raise more than...
Two of Hahnville’s six touchdowns came from the defense, leading the Tigers to a...
A Destrehan man claiming insanity in connection with the stabbing death of his...
Boutte Christian Academy (BCA) is a childcare and educational ministry of Life Church in Boutte. BCA was founded in 1980 as a Mother's Day Out Program and has grown over the years into a Class "A" Child Care Center and a State-Approved School
Police: Woman arrested for stealing credit cards in Destrehan - 1216 views
A 37-year-old New Orleans woman has been arrested after authorities say she used a ruse in order to gain entry into a Destrehan home and steal credit cards.