Real Estate Transactions
• 303 Country Cottage Blvd., Montz for $202,900 from Moore Maintenance Service, LLC to Mr. and Mrs. Richard Arceneaux on Dec. 29th.
• Lot 34 A Dixieland Subdivision, Montz for $13,721 from Bailey Family to Mr. and Mrs. G. Warren Simmons III on Dec. 19th.
•Lot 37 A Dixieland Subdivision, Montz for $13,447 from Bailey Family to Mr. and Mrs. Terry Vicknair on Dec. 23rd.
• Lot 48 A Dixieland Subdivision, Montz for $12,386 from Bailey Family to Mr. and Mrs. Michael Turner on Dec. 28th.
• 234 Betty Drive, Montz for $247,589.43 from D & N Contractors, INC to Mr. and Mrs. William Riecke Jr. on Dec. 27th.
• 252 Betty Drive, Montz for $253,000 from Associated Enterprises, LLC to Mr. and Mrs. Christopher Francois on Dec. 27th.
• 112 Arline Drive, Montz for $225,000 from H & M Contractors, Inc to Mr. and Mrs. Henry Kahrs Jr. on Dec. 28th.
• Lot 44 A Dixieland Subdivision for $12,751 from Bailey Family to Mr. and Mrs. Robert Perry Jr. on Jan. 5th.
• 402 Wild Rose Drive, Norco for $196,000 from Reve, Inc to Mr. and Mrs. Marlon Sheoff on Dec. 29th.
• 121 West B Street, Norco for $150,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Christopher Duplessis to Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Barbazon on Dec. 29th.
• 307 Early Street, Des Allemands for $87,550 from Marlin Dufrene to Aaron Breaux on Dec. 30th.
• 118 Meyer Lane, Des Allemands for $95,400 from Mr. and Mrs. Rodney Dufrene Sr. to Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Gauthreaux on Dec. 30th.
• 307 Early Street, Paradis for $78,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Wilton Comardelle III to Christopher Jackson on Dec. 29th.
• 505 Kennedy Street, Ama for $156,000 from Gabourel’s Construction, LLC to Kim Vinnett on Dec. 29th.
• 324 Mimosa Avenue, Luling for $144,900 from Mr. and Mrs. Carl Guillory to Kade Rogers and Lauren Davey on Dec. 30th.
• 513 Monsanto Avenue, Luling for $155,000 from Anthony Squeira to Louis Sequeira on Aug. 26th.
• 131 Birch Street, Luling for $133,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Danny Treadaway to William Fahrig Jr. on Aug. 23rd.
• 114 Franklin Street, Luling for $234,900 from Mr. and Mrs. Oscar Perez Jr. to Jenny Campbell on Dec. 29th.
• 504 Terri Drive, Luling for $235,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Steven Montalbano to Mr. and Mrs. Oaney Provance Jr. on Dec. 30th.
• 305 Valencia Drive, Luling for $195,000 from Mr. and Mrs. John Shropshire to Karen Crane on Dec. 28th.
• 69 St. Anthony Street, Luling for $95,000 from Robert Lotz to Mr. and Mrs. Karl Young on Jan. 10th.
• 915 West Heather, Luling for $162,500 from Mr. and Mrs. Kevin Wright to Jeramie Wright
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
As flames engulfed Ray Tyree’s home of 20 years in Destrehan last Thursday all he...
A multi-million-dollar expansion planned at Quixote Studios in St. Rose is on hold...
When friends reported that a burning vehicle found in New Orleans East looked like...
This year’s 25th annual Independence Day Celebration will feature even more...
By Lori Lyons
In his first season as Hahnville’s head softball...
Monsanto President and Monsanto Chief Operating Officer Brett Begemann announced...
United Way of St.Charles has been working to improve lives in St.Charles Parish since 1955. We are committed to bringing the community together to deliver lasting changes throughout the parish in the ares of education, income & health.
3 SCP cadets are among Youth Challenge program grads - 515 views
Jared Bon of St. Rose, Kylie David of Boutte and Joseph Fowler of Des Allemands were among this year’s 250 graduates of the Louisiana National Guard Youth Challenge Program.