• Assorted jewelry and assorted medication, an undetermined value, were reported stolen from 1016 First Street, Lot 10, Norco, LA, on Feb. 3
• Assorted tools, valued at $300, were reported stolen from 108 Apple Street, Norco, LA, on Feb. 3.
• Assorted jewelry, valued at $1980, were reported stolen from 113 Gassen Street, Luling, LA, on Feb. 2.
• A Blackberry cell phone, valued at $50, was reported stolen from 14157 U.S. 90, Boutte, LA, on Feb. 6.
• A cell phone, valued at $300, was reported stolen from 12519 U.S. 61, Destrehan, LA, on Feb. 6.
• Felicia D. Dooley, 31, of 204 1/2 Annex Street, New Sarpy, LA, was arrested and charged with aggravated battery, simple criminal damage and aggravated assault with a firearm at the above address on Feb. 2. The subject was arrested following a verbal altercation with her boyfriend. During the altercation the subject struck the victim on the head and shoulders with a baseball bat, and also pointed a gun at the victim. During the altercation, Dooly also shattered the windows of the victim’s vehicle. The victim was treated at East Jefferson Hospital for his injuries.
• Jada Guecho, 29, of 602 Giacomo, Street, Norco, LA., was arrested and charged with DWI, driving with a suspended license, and open container at LA 48 and Ormond Blvd., on Jan. 31.
• Herman Allen III, 49, of 130 Evans Street, Luling, LA, was arrested and charged with DWI, speeding, and driving with a suspended license at Lakewood & Apple Court, Luling, LA, on Feb. 3.
• Bobby Waterman, 19, of 313 South Street, Paradis, LA, was arrested and charged with DWI, reckless operation, DL not on person, and SCSO attachment at LA 306 @ LA 631, Paradis, LA., on Feb. 6.
• Lakeisha Wilkinson, 23, of 552 Foci Street, Metairie, LA, was arrested and charged with DWI and improper lane use at U.S. 61 on Feb. 5.
• Mathew Wischan, 25, of 203B River Oaks Drive, Destrehan, LA. was arrested and charged with DWI and reckless operation at I-310, Destrehan, LA., on Feb. 5.
• Luke Chighiloza, 43, of 204 Lorraine Street, Destrehan, LA, was arrested and charged with DWI, reckless operation, driving under suspension, and being a fugitive from JPSO at River Point Drive & LA Hwy.. 48, New Sarpy, LA., on Feb. 3.
• John Killeen, 57, of 46 E. Woodlawn, Destrehan, LA., was arrested and charged with DWI and reckless operation at Ormond Blvd. & Parlange Drive, Destrehan, LA., on Feb. 6.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
The Destrehan Lady Wildcats lost only their second game all season when they fell...
Over the past six years, a local couple has been transplanting saplings into the...
Now that carnival season has to come to an end, Fat Tuesday has passed and Ash...
The release of toxic, potentially hazardous gases into the atmosphere through local...
A Luling father who has been convicted of molesting his daughter twice in the last...
An auto theft ring operating in St. Charles Parish is targeting Chevrolet trucks...
Open year-round, Banting's Nursery has everything for your landscape and more! We offer outstanding quality at affordable prices. Banting's is the one stop garden center for St. Charles, Jefferson, and Orleans Parishes.
Father faces 198 years in jail for molesting daughter - 2577 views
A Luling father who has been convicted of molesting his daughter twice in the last 10 years is facing up to 198 years in jail.