• Assorted jewelry and assorted medication, an undetermined value, were reported stolen from 1016 First Street, Lot 10, Norco, LA, on Feb. 3
• Assorted tools, valued at $300, were reported stolen from 108 Apple Street, Norco, LA, on Feb. 3.
• Assorted jewelry, valued at $1980, were reported stolen from 113 Gassen Street, Luling, LA, on Feb. 2.
• A Blackberry cell phone, valued at $50, was reported stolen from 14157 U.S. 90, Boutte, LA, on Feb. 6.
• A cell phone, valued at $300, was reported stolen from 12519 U.S. 61, Destrehan, LA, on Feb. 6.
• Felicia D. Dooley, 31, of 204 1/2 Annex Street, New Sarpy, LA, was arrested and charged with aggravated battery, simple criminal damage and aggravated assault with a firearm at the above address on Feb. 2. The subject was arrested following a verbal altercation with her boyfriend. During the altercation the subject struck the victim on the head and shoulders with a baseball bat, and also pointed a gun at the victim. During the altercation, Dooly also shattered the windows of the victim’s vehicle. The victim was treated at East Jefferson Hospital for his injuries.
• Jada Guecho, 29, of 602 Giacomo, Street, Norco, LA., was arrested and charged with DWI, driving with a suspended license, and open container at LA 48 and Ormond Blvd., on Jan. 31.
• Herman Allen III, 49, of 130 Evans Street, Luling, LA, was arrested and charged with DWI, speeding, and driving with a suspended license at Lakewood & Apple Court, Luling, LA, on Feb. 3.
• Bobby Waterman, 19, of 313 South Street, Paradis, LA, was arrested and charged with DWI, reckless operation, DL not on person, and SCSO attachment at LA 306 @ LA 631, Paradis, LA., on Feb. 6.
• Lakeisha Wilkinson, 23, of 552 Foci Street, Metairie, LA, was arrested and charged with DWI and improper lane use at U.S. 61 on Feb. 5.
• Mathew Wischan, 25, of 203B River Oaks Drive, Destrehan, LA. was arrested and charged with DWI and reckless operation at I-310, Destrehan, LA., on Feb. 5.
• Luke Chighiloza, 43, of 204 Lorraine Street, Destrehan, LA, was arrested and charged with DWI, reckless operation, driving under suspension, and being a fugitive from JPSO at River Point Drive & LA Hwy.. 48, New Sarpy, LA., on Feb. 3.
• John Killeen, 57, of 46 E. Woodlawn, Destrehan, LA., was arrested and charged with DWI and reckless operation at Ormond Blvd. & Parlange Drive, Destrehan, LA., on Feb. 6.
Destrehan’s softball season came to an end on the road at the hands of a...
With hardly a glance from anyone, Christopher James walks into class with Hamilton...
A low-scoring, one-run game with a season on the line brings a lot of pressure with...
Kalia Gardner is joyfully hopping, running in circles around her brother and...
Former St. Charles Parish District Attorney Harry Morel Jr., who on Wednesday was...
The body discovered on St. Rose Avenue Sunday has been identified as Jorian White,...
Over 25 Years of Quality Sales, Service and Repairs on YAMAHA, MERCURY, EVINRUDE and JOHNSON Motors.
HHS grad hits it big with million dollar clothing line - 3818 views
Bayou Gauche native Mason Dupre just knew that somehow, some way, he was cut out for business.