• Assorted jewelry and assorted medication, an undetermined value, were reported stolen from 1016 First Street, Lot 10, Norco, LA, on Feb. 3
• Assorted tools, valued at $300, were reported stolen from 108 Apple Street, Norco, LA, on Feb. 3.
• Assorted jewelry, valued at $1980, were reported stolen from 113 Gassen Street, Luling, LA, on Feb. 2.
• A Blackberry cell phone, valued at $50, was reported stolen from 14157 U.S. 90, Boutte, LA, on Feb. 6.
• A cell phone, valued at $300, was reported stolen from 12519 U.S. 61, Destrehan, LA, on Feb. 6.
• Felicia D. Dooley, 31, of 204 1/2 Annex Street, New Sarpy, LA, was arrested and charged with aggravated battery, simple criminal damage and aggravated assault with a firearm at the above address on Feb. 2. The subject was arrested following a verbal altercation with her boyfriend. During the altercation the subject struck the victim on the head and shoulders with a baseball bat, and also pointed a gun at the victim. During the altercation, Dooly also shattered the windows of the victim’s vehicle. The victim was treated at East Jefferson Hospital for his injuries.
• Jada Guecho, 29, of 602 Giacomo, Street, Norco, LA., was arrested and charged with DWI, driving with a suspended license, and open container at LA 48 and Ormond Blvd., on Jan. 31.
• Herman Allen III, 49, of 130 Evans Street, Luling, LA, was arrested and charged with DWI, speeding, and driving with a suspended license at Lakewood & Apple Court, Luling, LA, on Feb. 3.
• Bobby Waterman, 19, of 313 South Street, Paradis, LA, was arrested and charged with DWI, reckless operation, DL not on person, and SCSO attachment at LA 306 @ LA 631, Paradis, LA., on Feb. 6.
• Lakeisha Wilkinson, 23, of 552 Foci Street, Metairie, LA, was arrested and charged with DWI and improper lane use at U.S. 61 on Feb. 5.
• Mathew Wischan, 25, of 203B River Oaks Drive, Destrehan, LA. was arrested and charged with DWI and reckless operation at I-310, Destrehan, LA., on Feb. 5.
• Luke Chighiloza, 43, of 204 Lorraine Street, Destrehan, LA, was arrested and charged with DWI, reckless operation, driving under suspension, and being a fugitive from JPSO at River Point Drive & LA Hwy.. 48, New Sarpy, LA., on Feb. 3.
• John Killeen, 57, of 46 E. Woodlawn, Destrehan, LA., was arrested and charged with DWI and reckless operation at Ormond Blvd. & Parlange Drive, Destrehan, LA., on Feb. 6.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
Around 1,000 protestors led by a former Army lieutenant general plan to picket the...
With 32 seconds left in the game Hahnville was poised to tie up the contest after...
After a gritty win against a physical Dutchtown squad last week, Destrehan head...
A Metairie man arrested in connection with the murder of Norco resident Jay...
Those attending this year’s Alligator Festival should be prepared to be met by a...
After two nailbiters in a row in which Hahnville took their opponents to triple...
Grumpy's is serving up your all time favorites in St Charles Parish, from Seafood to Shakes. Dine in or call ahead and pick up your order to-go, phone orders welcome!
Destrehan regroups in second half to knock off Dutchtown - 919 views
It wasn’t always pretty, especially in the first half, but the Destrehan Wildcats regrouped in the third quarter to put away Dutchtown for a 20-10 victory on Friday.