• Assorted jewelry and assorted medication, an undetermined value, were reported stolen from 1016 First Street, Lot 10, Norco, LA, on Feb. 3
• Assorted tools, valued at $300, were reported stolen from 108 Apple Street, Norco, LA, on Feb. 3.
• Assorted jewelry, valued at $1980, were reported stolen from 113 Gassen Street, Luling, LA, on Feb. 2.
• A Blackberry cell phone, valued at $50, was reported stolen from 14157 U.S. 90, Boutte, LA, on Feb. 6.
• A cell phone, valued at $300, was reported stolen from 12519 U.S. 61, Destrehan, LA, on Feb. 6.
• Felicia D. Dooley, 31, of 204 1/2 Annex Street, New Sarpy, LA, was arrested and charged with aggravated battery, simple criminal damage and aggravated assault with a firearm at the above address on Feb. 2. The subject was arrested following a verbal altercation with her boyfriend. During the altercation the subject struck the victim on the head and shoulders with a baseball bat, and also pointed a gun at the victim. During the altercation, Dooly also shattered the windows of the victim’s vehicle. The victim was treated at East Jefferson Hospital for his injuries.
• Jada Guecho, 29, of 602 Giacomo, Street, Norco, LA., was arrested and charged with DWI, driving with a suspended license, and open container at LA 48 and Ormond Blvd., on Jan. 31.
• Herman Allen III, 49, of 130 Evans Street, Luling, LA, was arrested and charged with DWI, speeding, and driving with a suspended license at Lakewood & Apple Court, Luling, LA, on Feb. 3.
• Bobby Waterman, 19, of 313 South Street, Paradis, LA, was arrested and charged with DWI, reckless operation, DL not on person, and SCSO attachment at LA 306 @ LA 631, Paradis, LA., on Feb. 6.
• Lakeisha Wilkinson, 23, of 552 Foci Street, Metairie, LA, was arrested and charged with DWI and improper lane use at U.S. 61 on Feb. 5.
• Mathew Wischan, 25, of 203B River Oaks Drive, Destrehan, LA. was arrested and charged with DWI and reckless operation at I-310, Destrehan, LA., on Feb. 5.
• Luke Chighiloza, 43, of 204 Lorraine Street, Destrehan, LA, was arrested and charged with DWI, reckless operation, driving under suspension, and being a fugitive from JPSO at River Point Drive & LA Hwy.. 48, New Sarpy, LA., on Feb. 3.
• John Killeen, 57, of 46 E. Woodlawn, Destrehan, LA., was arrested and charged with DWI and reckless operation at Ormond Blvd. & Parlange Drive, Destrehan, LA., on Feb. 6.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
It has been a hard wait for Jolene Dufrene, but she welcomed the news that the New...
For the first time since 2012, Destrehan lost a game on its home field — and with...
The pit bull thrown from I-310 into the swamp beneath in early October has found a...
St. Charles Parish’s share of the BP and Transocean settlements from the Deep Water...
Larry Cochran is still getting used to the election results that say he won the St....
Hahnville quarterback Mike Neal scrambled, desperately buying time as the halftime...
Today's Car Care is the name people trust when it comes to outstanding tires and automotive service in the River Region and beyond.
Parish President candidates discuss importance of communication - 653 views
Communication has often been cited as a key issue when it comes to making sure the parish council, the parish president and the many parish departments work together efficiently and effectively. If elected, what will you institute to ensure good communication between parish governmental agencies?