• Assorted jewelry and assorted medication, an undetermined value, were reported stolen from 1016 First Street, Lot 10, Norco, LA, on Feb. 3
• Assorted tools, valued at $300, were reported stolen from 108 Apple Street, Norco, LA, on Feb. 3.
• Assorted jewelry, valued at $1980, were reported stolen from 113 Gassen Street, Luling, LA, on Feb. 2.
• A Blackberry cell phone, valued at $50, was reported stolen from 14157 U.S. 90, Boutte, LA, on Feb. 6.
• A cell phone, valued at $300, was reported stolen from 12519 U.S. 61, Destrehan, LA, on Feb. 6.
• Felicia D. Dooley, 31, of 204 1/2 Annex Street, New Sarpy, LA, was arrested and charged with aggravated battery, simple criminal damage and aggravated assault with a firearm at the above address on Feb. 2. The subject was arrested following a verbal altercation with her boyfriend. During the altercation the subject struck the victim on the head and shoulders with a baseball bat, and also pointed a gun at the victim. During the altercation, Dooly also shattered the windows of the victim’s vehicle. The victim was treated at East Jefferson Hospital for his injuries.
• Jada Guecho, 29, of 602 Giacomo, Street, Norco, LA., was arrested and charged with DWI, driving with a suspended license, and open container at LA 48 and Ormond Blvd., on Jan. 31.
• Herman Allen III, 49, of 130 Evans Street, Luling, LA, was arrested and charged with DWI, speeding, and driving with a suspended license at Lakewood & Apple Court, Luling, LA, on Feb. 3.
• Bobby Waterman, 19, of 313 South Street, Paradis, LA, was arrested and charged with DWI, reckless operation, DL not on person, and SCSO attachment at LA 306 @ LA 631, Paradis, LA., on Feb. 6.
• Lakeisha Wilkinson, 23, of 552 Foci Street, Metairie, LA, was arrested and charged with DWI and improper lane use at U.S. 61 on Feb. 5.
• Mathew Wischan, 25, of 203B River Oaks Drive, Destrehan, LA. was arrested and charged with DWI and reckless operation at I-310, Destrehan, LA., on Feb. 5.
• Luke Chighiloza, 43, of 204 Lorraine Street, Destrehan, LA, was arrested and charged with DWI, reckless operation, driving under suspension, and being a fugitive from JPSO at River Point Drive & LA Hwy.. 48, New Sarpy, LA., on Feb. 3.
• John Killeen, 57, of 46 E. Woodlawn, Destrehan, LA., was arrested and charged with DWI and reckless operation at Ormond Blvd. & Parlange Drive, Destrehan, LA., on Feb. 6.
Recognized as an educator who inspires students toward conservation and the...
All of the ongoing renovations and upgrades to Rathborne Park aren't quite...
It was hard enough for Jimmy Stuard to deal with a diagnosis of colon cancer...
Katie Beuttner has always loved the water....
The St. Charles Parish Council cleared the way for a Southeastern Freight Lines...
Destrehan basketball star Cara Ursin has left a tough act to follow, that much is...
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
Hahnville makes return to Sulphur, dominates Fontainebleau - 3238 views
The Hahnville Lady Tigers are headed back to Sulphur.