You’ve got to read this!
17 new books are waiting for youn in your St. Charles Parish libraries
1. “Big Machine: a Novel” by Victor LaValle
2. “The Confederate General Rides North: A Novel” by Amanda C. Gable
3. “Heart of the Assassin: A Novel” by Robert Ferrigno
4. “The Hope of Refuge: A Novel” by Cindy Woodsmall
5. “June Bug” by Chris Fabry
6. “The Siege” by Stephen White
7. “Sister Pelagia and the Red Cockerel: A Novel” by Boris Akunin
8. “South of Broad: A Novel” by Pat Conroy
9. “This is Where I Leave You” by Jonathan Tropper
10. “Undiscovered Gyrl: A Novel” by Allison Burnett
11. “The Wet Nurse’s Tale” by Erica Eisdorfer
1. “Cartooning: The Ultimate Character Design Book” by Christopher Hart
2. “Coaching Softball Technical and Tactical Skills”
3. “Crochet That Fits: Shaped Fashions without Increases
or Decreases” by Mary Jane Hall
4. “Cupcakes, Cupcakes, & More Cupcakes!” by Lilach German
5. “Deal Me in: Twenty of the World’s Top Poker
Players Share the Heartbreaking and Inspiring Stories of How They Turned Pro” by Marvin Karlins
6. “Kiplinger’s Estate Planning: the Complete Guide to Wills, Trusts, and Maximizing Your Legacy” by John Ventura
As soon as Amanda Thomas could walk again from a serious car accident, she went to...
St. Charles Parish Hospital introduced Austin Reeder as chief executive officer...
As a longtime educator in the St. Charles Parish School system and school board...
With ground broken and ribbons cut for nearly $2 billion in industrial investments...
Destrehan High School alumnus Will Sirmon IV appeared to have missed his chance to...
The worker missing after the Phillips 66 pipeline explosion in Paradis last...
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
St. Rose Elementary second-graders learn about banking - 1216 views
Michelle Distefano from Capital One Bank in Destrehan visited with the second graders at St. Rose Elementary as they learned about services banks provide during their economics unit in social studies.