You’ve got to read this!
17 new books are waiting for youn in your St. Charles Parish libraries
1. “Big Machine: a Novel” by Victor LaValle
2. “The Confederate General Rides North: A Novel” by Amanda C. Gable
3. “Heart of the Assassin: A Novel” by Robert Ferrigno
4. “The Hope of Refuge: A Novel” by Cindy Woodsmall
5. “June Bug” by Chris Fabry
6. “The Siege” by Stephen White
7. “Sister Pelagia and the Red Cockerel: A Novel” by Boris Akunin
8. “South of Broad: A Novel” by Pat Conroy
9. “This is Where I Leave You” by Jonathan Tropper
10. “Undiscovered Gyrl: A Novel” by Allison Burnett
11. “The Wet Nurse’s Tale” by Erica Eisdorfer
1. “Cartooning: The Ultimate Character Design Book” by Christopher Hart
2. “Coaching Softball Technical and Tactical Skills”
3. “Crochet That Fits: Shaped Fashions without Increases
or Decreases” by Mary Jane Hall
4. “Cupcakes, Cupcakes, & More Cupcakes!” by Lilach German
5. “Deal Me in: Twenty of the World’s Top Poker
Players Share the Heartbreaking and Inspiring Stories of How They Turned Pro” by Marvin Karlins
6. “Kiplinger’s Estate Planning: the Complete Guide to Wills, Trusts, and Maximizing Your Legacy” by John Ventura
St. Charles Parish business owners will have the opportunity to network at an SCP...
The St. Charles Parish Council will accept John Landry III’s resignation as...
"I am no longer keeping your secrets. I am no longer going to be one of your...
When St. Rose Elementary School asked its students to aid its Live Bully Free...
ITT Technical Institute's closing had student Zina Richards calling the VA suicide...
Considering the kind of year 2016 has been for St. Charles Parish Sheriff's...
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
Several women detail sexual encounters with Morel in FBI report - 3832 views
Several women detail sexual allegations against former St. Charles Parish District Attorney Harry Morel in an FBI document secured by the St. Charles Herald-Guide in a public information request.