You’ve got to read this!
17 new books are waiting for youn in your St. Charles Parish libraries
1. “Big Machine: a Novel” by Victor LaValle
2. “The Confederate General Rides North: A Novel” by Amanda C. Gable
3. “Heart of the Assassin: A Novel” by Robert Ferrigno
4. “The Hope of Refuge: A Novel” by Cindy Woodsmall
5. “June Bug” by Chris Fabry
6. “The Siege” by Stephen White
7. “Sister Pelagia and the Red Cockerel: A Novel” by Boris Akunin
8. “South of Broad: A Novel” by Pat Conroy
9. “This is Where I Leave You” by Jonathan Tropper
10. “Undiscovered Gyrl: A Novel” by Allison Burnett
11. “The Wet Nurse’s Tale” by Erica Eisdorfer
1. “Cartooning: The Ultimate Character Design Book” by Christopher Hart
2. “Coaching Softball Technical and Tactical Skills”
3. “Crochet That Fits: Shaped Fashions without Increases
or Decreases” by Mary Jane Hall
4. “Cupcakes, Cupcakes, & More Cupcakes!” by Lilach German
5. “Deal Me in: Twenty of the World’s Top Poker
Players Share the Heartbreaking and Inspiring Stories of How They Turned Pro” by Marvin Karlins
6. “Kiplinger’s Estate Planning: the Complete Guide to Wills, Trusts, and Maximizing Your Legacy” by John Ventura
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
Eight-year-old Grant Rechen has defied the odds his entire life. ...
Imagine belonging to an online chat room on Skype with friends haunted by a...
Destrehan hasn’t lost many games over the past two seasons. In fact, the Wildcats...
When Derwin and Valerie Wilright’s young son became obsessed with the movie, “The...
Nineteen years ago, Richard Whitney Jr. and his wife took a look at an, at the...
Roger Scott knew it was a longshot that his letter to President Barack Obama would...
Affordable Appliance Repair is a small family owned business you can trust. We work on all kitchen and laundry products. With same day or next day service, call us and we come to you!
Young Luling boy keeps strong attitude despite facing rare illness - 1021 views
Eight-year-old Grant Rechen has defied the odds his entire life.