You’ve got to read this!
17 new books are waiting for youn in your St. Charles Parish libraries
1. “Big Machine: a Novel” by Victor LaValle
2. “The Confederate General Rides North: A Novel” by Amanda C. Gable
3. “Heart of the Assassin: A Novel” by Robert Ferrigno
4. “The Hope of Refuge: A Novel” by Cindy Woodsmall
5. “June Bug” by Chris Fabry
6. “The Siege” by Stephen White
7. “Sister Pelagia and the Red Cockerel: A Novel” by Boris Akunin
8. “South of Broad: A Novel” by Pat Conroy
9. “This is Where I Leave You” by Jonathan Tropper
10. “Undiscovered Gyrl: A Novel” by Allison Burnett
11. “The Wet Nurse’s Tale” by Erica Eisdorfer
1. “Cartooning: The Ultimate Character Design Book” by Christopher Hart
2. “Coaching Softball Technical and Tactical Skills”
3. “Crochet That Fits: Shaped Fashions without Increases
or Decreases” by Mary Jane Hall
4. “Cupcakes, Cupcakes, & More Cupcakes!” by Lilach German
5. “Deal Me in: Twenty of the World’s Top Poker
Players Share the Heartbreaking and Inspiring Stories of How They Turned Pro” by Marvin Karlins
6. “Kiplinger’s Estate Planning: the Complete Guide to Wills, Trusts, and Maximizing Your Legacy” by John Ventura
The odds said Zachary Hitt would never have the opportunity to attend his high...
Surreal was the word both Hahnville freshman gymnast Kamryn Ryan and coach Courtney...
Hahnville head coach Nick Saltaformaggio didn’t hold back his enthusiasm after his...
Joshua Magee of Hahnville and his new best friend Yellow the dog have both required...
When Blake Schouest was 12 years, his aunt brought him to the lab at MD Anderson...
Over 25 Years of Quality Sales, Service and Repairs on YAMAHA, MERCURY, EVINRUDE and JOHNSON Motors.
Soccer is his game, but college will be the gain - 1379 views
Bryson Marretta’s interest in math and science is what got him into robotics at Destrehan High School and what is directing him to soon study mechanical engineering at Mississippi State University.